New player

I’m new at game kinda of 2 month
I’m having trouble with 4 things

First of all I couldn’t grind gold as much I want highest number is 3m

Second thing I don’t know what’s good stats on gear I have 4 green 2 red gears
And I’m still weak my max Atk 25k
Hp 170k mp 20k

Third thing the crystals and what I need for legend and eternlize gears?

Last thing is how I make legend and eternal drop fast and easy ?

Thanks for reading
Looking for help

First of all I couldn’t grind gold as much I want highest number is 3m

Gold: cap for Gold is +650%. Gold Find Affix, Greed Nature, Higher Difficulty, and Fortune Skill are best way in early game to get Gold. increasing Item Drop Rate also increases how much Gold you can find. the Fortunate Perk gives +200% over cap to Gold Find and Luck, with a +5 yard pick up radius. that means you can get your Gold Find up to +850%. Challenge Maps are harder than Normal Maps (Campaign Maps), but you get more loot, including Gold. the Hound Pet, when equipped, has a chance to find buried Gold on any map. if you get the Dealer Perk, you can sell items you find for 1,000% of their worth for Gold.

Second thing I don’t know what’s good stats on gear I have 4 green 2 red gears

we would have to see what affixes you have on your gear to give any advice. Green Gears are Eternal Items, and only about half of the Crystals can be used on them. they are powerful, but you can’t change affixes on them, except for 2 of them for each class. Red Gears are Legend Items. they are not as powerful as Eternal Items, but you can use any Crystal on them, so they are more versatile.

Third thing the crystals and what I need for legend and eternlize gears?

not sure what you are asking here, but first thing is you can’t make Eternal or Legend items. some Legend Items have affixes that you can’t get using Crystals, and Legend Items make it easier to reroll affixes to max values. even if you put affixes on an item that are on a Legend Item, it will only ever be an Epic Item at best. Epic and lower Items are harder to roll max values on.

second thing is what are you using the Eternal/Legend Items for? Farming, PVP, Ascending (getting Perks), Climbing Floors. since you are asking about Gold and Legend/Eternal drops, that is basically a Farm Build, so do a search on Farm Builds to find ideas to help you on your way to finding the treasures you seek.

Last thing is how I make legend and eternal drop fast and easy ?

Luck is the easiest way to make this happen. you can improve it just like improving your Gold Find. there is a Treasured Perk that increases your chance to find Crystal and Eternal Items by +300%. Nadroji and Eternalized Sets can improve your chances to get Legend and Eternal items. read the Codex to see if there are special requirements to find Legend/Eternal items, like a certain Element Map, a Higher Difficulty Level, a Higher Floor, or Epic+ Monsters for them to drop.

Hunter Mythic Ring or Hunter Perk, Enshrined Perk, Nadroji Bonus, Challenge Maps with Magic-Rare-Epic Monsters, Pack Size, and Sky Fall are other ways to improve your Treasure Finding Abilities.

@Callipse I hope this helps you a little bit.

1 Like

To start with simple luck on all items will get you eternal and legend stuff. And obviously gold find for gold. Keep doing floors 200 to 300 any difficulty. To find better stuff (especially nadroji.) The better stuff you find means you can climb floors till you can drop the eternal set items and chrystaline set. After that your drops will go crazy :slight_smile:

Remember to check your codex. Any legend or eternal items can be turned into dust for gold. You save up dust and buy back any eternal or legend item from codex in exchange for dust. If you buy back legend items you can alter their stats using chrystals. You can add 4 sockets and add mythic stats using 4 mythstones in the correct order. See mythics part in the codex dictionary

2 Likes

Hope we have helped

Thanks all of you that helped me a lot

1 Like

Yeah golem is right but if you want good dmg along with your health get the legendary instead of eternal, eternal might be good but its not as good as you think and that is for one reason only and its modification.

If you want to get higher stats get legendary and the nyou can use most of the crystals on it unlike eternal
Most crystals will work on legendary gear but only a few can effect the legendary affix while with Eternal you could only use a few of them