New reflect damage in pvp

I have one character spe reflect for pvp but after the new update its totally useless. My reflect tik at 51 max 151crit its joke i hope.
Before patch win lot of match but many character it was impossible. Why nerf reflect? I dont understand im lost how improve my char now :angry:

Envoyé de mon C6903 en utilisant Tapatalk

Because high reflect + high HP = lazy match. Now it makes sense that reflect is based on DPS to avoid just stacking HPs and rolling one’s way to eternal by just standing at the middle of nowhere and letting your enemy AIs kill themselves.

All broken things are supposed to be fixed.

2 Likes

To improve your Reflect Damage, invest a lot in the stat and now focus on boosting your main hand damage too, since that’s what it is based on now.

We’re still balancing as well, so we’ll be testing properly built Reflect Damage characters and see if they meet our expectations. Just not that it’s not our intention to have players AFK through arena, but have Reflect Damage supplement damage.

1 Like

Ok ok thanks. But hp + reflect its not the good way. U make popcorn with this stat. I try lot of build reflect and hp+ reflect its bad in pvp. But no worries. i will try other gameplay.
Thank you all for reply.
Sorry for my english

1 Like

[quote=“tom.varnoux”]Ok ok thanks. But hp + reflect its not the good way. U make popcorn with this stat. I try lot of build reflect and hp+ reflect its bad in pvp. But no worries. i will try other gameplay.
Thank you all for reply.
Sorry for my english

Envoyé de mon C6903 en utilisant Tapatalk[/quote]
try build something creative unique and extreme. there are too much build in my mind. recently i made 1 warrior prototype. damage in pvp 160k single attack. lol… but the arena has been reset. i will hide that build for a while until maybe i reach eternal again. then i will probably use it muehehe

1 Like

Yes cronos i like my warrior and i think find other template for pvp. Extreme and creative why not [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

[quote=“tom.varnoux”]I have one character spe reflect for pvp but after the new update its totally useless. My reflect tik at 51 max 151crit its joke i hope.
Before patch win lot of match but many character it was impossible. Why nerf reflect? I dont understand im lost how improve my char now :angry:

FR spotted ahah

Anyway, it got nerfed because once built for damage reflect, it was just too overpowered and made retarded matchs were you could kill yourself in a sec… :dieter:

Lol yes dieter im FR. I understand for reflect. I think i must change 2-3 things on my stuff and it will be ok. Thank u

[quote=“tom.varnoux”]Lol yes dieter im FR. I understand for reflect. I think i must change 2-3 things on my stuff and it will be ok. Thank u

N’hésite pas à me le montrer si tu veux des conseils :wink:
Don’t hesitate to show me your stuff if you want advices :wink:

Ok pas de soucis Diieter je vais essayer plusieurs combinaisons de stuff jverrais le resultat et si je galere trop jte demanderais des conseils. Merci beaucoup

Ok no worries i try many stuff and i will see the result and if its not goof i tell u
Thx u

If all broken things are surposed to be fixed then what about my wizard and how i cast a hurricane and then wait for the AI to walk into it and die?..