New to the game - few questions

Hey guys!
I started playing this great game today and I love it so far!
Just got a few questions:

• What can I actually use gold for? The only thing I see is enchanting, and I didn’t feel the need to do that yet, so what to do with all the gold? :frowning:

• Can I somehow change the difficulty? So far i beat 4 bosses and I still one-shot almost everything… It actually starts to become a bit boring…

• Do you plan on supporting Sixaxis Controller? Would love to be able to use mine!

• What is the actual goal of the game? :smiley: How do I beat it?

Looking forward to any kind of awnsers! And sorry for any mistakes, english isn’t my first language:-)

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk

[quote]- What can I actually use gold for? The only thing I see is enchanting, and I didn’t feel the need to do that yet, so what to do with all the gold? :frowning:
[/quote]
There’s also some vanity items in the store you can purchase for gold, but aside from that just enchanting and potions. Later on, there will be a more to purchase :smile:

At the character select screen, you can change the difficulty by raising the “Enemy Power” level

Yep!

There’s a few goals you can strive for, that we plan on supporting even more soon.
Leaderboards!
Finding every legend item
Climbing to floor 200 at enemy power 8
Reaching max level