Newbie Problems

Pathfinder - Reduces DMG taken by 12.5% per rank of total Dodge

Can anyone explain this,considering you have 60 Dodge (Capped - as per one of a Post). :confused:

For example, I have Pathfinder (5), which will give me 50% reduce DMG. And I have 60% dodge.
50% of 60% is 30% => I can reduce 30% DMG taken

[quote=“anygma”]Pathfinder - Reduces DMG taken by 12.5% per rank of total Dodge

Can anyone explain this,considering you have 60 Dodge (Capped - as per one of a Post). :confused:[/quote]
The description is poorly worded; I struggled with it when I first started playing, too. It should read "Each rank of pathfinder reduces damage taken by 12.5% of your dodge statistic. Or to be more formulaic: Damage Reduction % = (# pathfinder rank) * 12.5 * (dodge stat)

[quote=“zzvilzz”]For example, I have Pathfinder (5), which will give me 50% reduce DMG. And I have 60% dodge.
50% of 60% is 30% => I can reduce 30% DMG taken[/quote]

got it… im just lil confused with the “rank” . thanks!

Rank is how many pieces of the set you have. Pathfinder (1) would be 12.5%. Adding another piece would be Pathfinder (2), 25%.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

Newbie Question?
Where do you guys usually farm or what floor and what EP do you do to farm for legendaries or crystal items?

[quote=“windowslasvegas369”]Newbie Question?
Where do you guys usually farm or what floor and what EP do you do to farm for legendaries or crystal items?[/quote]

• i usually go back to Floor 120 with (Legend - Difficulty) all the way to my Latest Floor just to farm Crystals. Sad thing is only the low level crsytals are mostly dropping (Calcite - Lairmar.
  • i think Legend/Crystal items are base on your luck and characters luck. i suggest you play on special maps (Floor 100+). But i think it really depends on your Luck. :mrgreen: