Newbie Question and Suggestion

Q1 What is Nadroji? It is Monster? Boss? just Item’s name?
Q2 Item which say in codex that location unknown. It is random drop from anywhere or specific drop from some enemy/map?
Q3 Is there capped of heroic level?
Q4 What is Multi attack and Extra attack chance capped?
Q5 Where can I find Pierce affix other than from mythstone?
Q6 There is no ranger rings and amulets from shop. Is it bug?

S1 Exp shrine should be upgrade like when level max transfer 0.01 exp to heroic point
or maybe the simplest way, add 50% gold find.
S2 From S1 if that buff are too strong , Maybe make it new mythic.
S3 pls make Diamond and Peridot usable on Eternal Legend. At least to make this rarest gear has way to have perfect stat.
S4 ice have permafrost and frozen. poison have plauged(which no one use it for dot dmg) and druidic(same as plauged). how about fire and shock. pls add fire and shock dmg to blood magic and electrified or make new sets that support these element.
S5 shock have light blue color. but when enemies get shock debuff, they body turn to yellow. other elements have match color in this case. and I can’t tell diferrence between shock bullet and ice bullet. Make shock yellow!!

[color=#FF0000]Remove[/color]S6 “Save Enslaved Pets” Feat is useless when I have 6 affix pet. maybe change to get item that can add pet affix and replace old one in random or upgrade pet affix like normal => epic and can fail like enchant cystal.

Q1 It is item but its drop rate is low
[attachment=1]ringmar27.png[/attachment]
[attachment=0]amuletmar27.png[/attachment]
Q5 ruby cs to add legend affix
Q6 please play for more floor and it may appear later

Q1 Nadroji is item’s name
Q2 They have specific drop conditions, but not mentioned in the codex.
Q3 Yes, capped at 99
Q4 Both of them capped at 4
Q5 As far as I know, no
Q6 Not sure what you mean :frowning:

I believe ranger is referring to one of the talent groups for rogue.

Thank you for every answer

[quote=“zzvilzz”]
Q2 They have specific drop conditions, but not mentioned in the codex.

Q6 Not sure what you mean :frowning:[/quote]

I mean rings and amulet for rogue ,mistyping.

and what are those conditions

Mostly, the condition is floor 100+ and item’s element = floor’s element

I think you are understanding S6 wrong. It’s not adding an affix, its upping the values of each affix you do have. So having a pet with all 6 affixes is what you want, the feat is the only way to get those affixes maxed. Its a VERY useful feat is what im saying. :smile:

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

[quote=“Rubik”]I think you are understanding S6 wrong. It’s not adding an affix, its upping the values of each affix you do have. So having a pet with all 6 affixes is what you want, the feat is the only way to get those affixes maxed. Its a VERY useful feat is what im saying. :smile:

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.[/quote]

Oh. so I misunderstand it the whole time.

[quote=“Rubik”]I think you are understanding S6 wrong. It’s not adding an affix, its upping the values of each affix you do have. So having a pet with all 6 affixes is what you want, the feat is the only way to get those affixes maxed. Its a VERY useful feat is what im saying. :smile:

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.[/quote]

It also has a chance of changing normal affixes to epic ones!

Q6: Steiger said in the chatbox that Rogue gear besides weapons were removed from the shop because they were bugged. I dont know what bug though…

Have some questions(again)

Q7 Are procs affected by talent? e.g. mirrorimage proc + mirage/illusion
Q8 Can I increase arc dodge% by Master MS?

[quote=“wai311040”]Have some questions(again)

Q7 Are procs affected by talent? e.g. mirrorimage proc + mirage/illusion [/quote]

7 depend on what you mean. But yes Mirage works with any cast of mirror image except itself. Trickster, Mirror Image and Mirror Image proc will all have a chance of a 2nd illusion. If you have 40 Mirage and 5 Trickster, everytime you use Mirror Image, you will always get 4 Images.