Newbie Question

Where do you guys usually farm or what floor and what EP do you do to farm for legendaries or crystal items? I’m just curious since i have been like playing for 2 weeks now and have only obtained 1 crystal item. @__@

Crystal items are rares, having 1 is already nice!
Depends of your characters powers! but u can farm at floor 100 as good as floor 200!

[quote=“Diieter”]Crystal items are rares, having 1 is already nice!
Depends of your characters powers! but u can farm at floor 100 as good as floor 200![/quote]
I see. @__@ will the item level and quality differ if I farm on floor 100 than on floor 200?

[quote=“Ryznele 2”][quote=“Diieter”]Crystal items are rares, having 1 is already nice!
Depends of your characters powers! but u can farm at floor 100 as good as floor 200![/quote]
I see. @__@ will the item level and quality differ if I farm on floor 100 than on floor 200?[/quote]

Item level : affected by floor
Item quality : random

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“Ryznele 2”][quote=“Diieter”]Crystal items are rares, having 1 is already nice!
I see. @__@ will the item level and quality differ if I farm on floor 100 than on floor 200?[/quote]

Item level : affected by floor
Item quality : random[/quote]
Ahh I see. So it’s okay to farm floors 190-200 on EP 1 for higher item level because it is faster to kill enemies on EP 1. Is that right?

[quote=“Diieter”]Crystal items are rares, having 1 is already nice!
@Diieter I have a new question. I will post it here since I don’t want to create a new thread. What does the reduce cooldown in the set affix Aftermath? Which resets?

[quote=“Ryznele 2”][quote=“Diieter”]Crystal items are rares, having 1 is already nice!
@Diieter I have a new question. I will post it here since I don’t want to create a new thread. What does the reduce cooldown in the set affix Aftermath? Which resets?[/quote]

When your Meteor spell hits the ground, it has a 25% chance per rank to cast Taunt. When you cast Shatter, it has a 25% chance per rank to cast Fear. Each spell has a 25% chance per rank to reset the other spell’s cooldown

@Ryznele 2

I got only one item w/crystal affix too… I never loose hope.lol… Just continue playing and enjoying the game.

About farming you can play any EP as long you can kill them easily.

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“Ryznele 2”][quote=“Diieter”]Crystal items are rares, having 1 is already nice!
@Diieter I have a new question. I will post it here since I don’t want to create a new thread. What does the reduce cooldown in the set affix Aftermath? Which resets?[/quote]

When your Meteor spell hits the ground, it has a 25% chance per rank to cast Taunt. When you cast Shatter, it has a 25% chance per rank to cast Fear. Each spell has a 25% chance per rank to reset the other spell’s cooldown[/quote]

Ahhh I understand :smiley: Can I,ask another question? If my legendary item has a quality of 25% and level of 100 is there a chance to get a crystal affix or an affic of equal value?

[quote=“Ryznele 2”][quote=“Diieter”][quote=“Ryznele 2”][quote=“Diieter”]Crystal items are rares, having 1 is already nice!

When your Meteor spell hits the ground, it has a 25% chance per rank to cast Taunt. When you cast Shatter, it has a 25% chance per rank to cast Fear. Each spell has a 25% chance per rank to reset the other spell’s cooldown[/quote]

Ahhh I understand :smiley: Can I,ask another question? If my legendary item has a quality of 25% and level of 100 is there a chance to get a crystal affix or an affic of equal value?[/quote]

Yeah but hard to get tho:/ Better have 150%+ to find easily[emoji55]

Crystal affixes can be only found through 2 ways :

Loot a crystal item (rare)
Use an obsidian #20

[quote=“Diieter”]Crystal affixes can be only found through 2 ways :

Use an obsidian #20[/quote]
So what are the actual perks of getting an item to 25% Quality?

[quote=“Ryznele 2”][quote=“Diieter”]Crystal affixes can be only found through 2 ways :

So what are the actual perks of getting an item to 25% Quality?[/quote]
Higher chance to get higher affixes i guess xD

[quote=“Harahell”][quote=“Ryznele 2”][quote=“Diieter”]Crystal affixes can be only found through 2 ways :

So what are the actual perks of getting an item to 25% Quality?[/quote]
Higher chance to get higher affixes i guess xD[/quote]

Also quality affects the amount of AR and DMG per quality level :wink: