Newb's question thread :I

so here’s a thread where i would love to ask my questions…

imma just bump it every once in a while for me to update my current questions

1-10-15

here’s the scenario

Question#1

i have a level 40 vault…

would the movement speed be increase as a passive even though i did not use the vault? or do i have to activate the skill vault every now and then to gain that movement speed?

same goes with sprint and other heroic off hand weapon mechanics…

just a little confused though :I

Question# 2

would reduce mana cost be of great help to a mana shield wizard?
because… it’s like 60% reduced mana cost, does that mean i can tank 60% more damage? lel :I

Question# 3

how does electrified skill work?

for example… i have 1.5k reflect damage (250% reflect damage for 6 gears equipped)

does that 1500% be added to atttack?

so if i damage like 300k, would i be hitting like 4.5m per tic?

1-12-15

Question# 1

what is considered projectile and thrown item? what are bolts?

does chakram qualified as both thrown item and projectile? if so, why is ballista not working on chakram and living force does…

is arrow considered a projectile? if so, would living force be a good build on that?

are all range attacks considered projectile? are bolts exclusive to wizards?
what are the thrown items?

more questions to be added…
stay tuned :laughing:

Question #1: Like Sprint, you’ll have to activate Vault to gain bonus movement speed.

Question #2: Reduce mana cost = spend less mana to cast skill. So basically, your MP bar will decrease less than usual, but this doesn’t mean that you can reduce the damage you take. It’s more like you have a bit more MP to tank.

[quote=“zzvilzz”]Question #1: Like Sprint, you’ll have to activate Vault to gain bonus movement speed.

Question #2: Reduce mana cost = spend less mana to cast skill. So basically, your MP bar will decrease less than usual, but this doesn’t mean that you can reduce the damage you take. It’s more like you have a bit more MP to tank.[/quote]

thanks for clearing some of my doubt… :I

till next time :laughing:

BUMP :I

3 - Electrified applies on damage AFTER Resists.