News about dq2 in 2019 :(

I’m expecting and waiting for DQ2!!!
any news comes from the DEVELOPERS? @tdaniel ???

1 Like

Yeah! We have done some testing with it already with a few players, those tests were focused on network stability (playing co-op games over large distances). We feel we have a good idea of how all of the game systems will work, but those will be adjusted based on player feedback and testing.

We still have a lot of content to produce for the game before it is ready for release.

5 Likes

@tdaniel it must be a great feeling for the Dev’s that there is so much interest in the new game, but frustrating to have to check off all the boxes along the way before releasing a quality product. I mean, it isn’t like you can wave a mouse and chant a few code lines to have a game appear out of thin air. :mage: :video_game: :iphone:

2 Likes

In excited. I’m going to keep my character names for dq2.

2 Likes

I think we active players should keep our names for DQ2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hmm, do I use my embarrassing name from the Arena or cool name from the Forums? :confused: :confounded: I think I have time to think about it because

We still have a lot of content to produce for the game before it is ready for release.

2 Likes

Forum names.

1 Like

Working on my final character for arena. Going to call her Bad Wolf

3 Likes

awwwwww such a sad Dr Who episode

4 Likes

I got emotional when I first saw.it. And the Doctor Donna episode too :joy: Actually Dr Who is often very sad.

1 Like

thanks for this @tdaniel!!! i will wait it and i’m very excited for this…

1 Like

IMG_20190401_091521_413
Release DQ2 or NEXT SEASON sir @tdaniel

3 Likes

Its already been necro’ed so why not…
Is there an email listing for us to get immediate updates on the progress of the new game? Maybe beta/early access, go fund me, sneak peaks/trailers… that sorta stuff?

2 Likes