No Attacks from Summon Spirits,Skullshield & Skulldraga

• Summon Spirits - Tome (OH Weapon)
    * Skullshield and Skulldraga - Skull (OH Weapon)

I found some issues (or problem or bugs) with this skills - not sure if this problem has been posted,but i just need help.

[color=#FF4000]CLIMAX[/color]

From a special map (yellow - forgot what are the affixes)… there is a Cartographer that its HP bars and Name are not showing on the middle top of screen (maybe because he has a very high HP),however you can see his HP bars (the small one) on top of his head…
First im using TOME and I’ve been hitting him for i think 1-2mins already when i noticed that my Summon Spirits are not hitting him. :open_mouth:
So i switched to SKULL and start hitting him again but i noticed that my skullshield and skulldraga were not hitting him too… :wink:

Is this a bug or something?
If it is i think it needs to fix soon. Coz I found this very disppointing for Wizards player,specially me coz i’ve been depending on my Skulldraga (Skull special skill) for killing Epic Enemies/Bosses (Legend/Mythic) coz of its high DMG. :frowning:

ROFL
ps sorry for offtop

Scroll up and read the stickied thread in this forum, “help kill the frozen cartographer.”

i read about that already,but this scene is different. first of all the Carto is not frozen,i can actually hit it…
the problem is my Summoner Spirit and Skulls(my main damager) were ignoring him which took me a long time to kill it (i also respawn many times). :cry:

• any Devs can asnwer this?

[quote=“IDDQD”]ROFL
ps sorry for offtop[/quote]

:arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :wink:

i read about that already,but this scene is different. first of all the Carto is not frozen,i can actually hit it…
the problem is my Summoner Spirit and Skulls(my main damager) were ignoring him which took me a long time to kill it (i also respawn many times). :cry:

• any Devs can asnwer this?[/quote]
    This is a subset of that issue. Dev posted a PM I sent wherein I made similar observations.

m8, as you’ve been told before, “help kill the frozen cartographer.” is a right topic for you and all the other. thats exactly what are you talking about. A Cartographer, which is nearly immune to all attacks. nearly immune means that you can hit/kill him only with your basic skill. in your case pierce/barrage/blast/comet would work but it takes too much time to deal as much damage as it is requred to kill him. atm nobody knows exactly what is causing this issue/bug. the best and the most effective solution for this thing when it happens is to buy a new random map from the shopmenu. it’s not expensive at all
gl&hf

Ohh I’ve seen him just thought I was to drunk to play at the time lol. Extra health and Regen suck to buy I think demonic is going to be a nice thing for you to counter them

Closed for being extremely old and outdated