Noob Questions

I’ll be on this forum for the next few weeks asking noob questions but if there is another place where I can do so please point me in the direction. But here are my questions

#1: I would like a second opinion on this because I was told doing normal floors is better then random maps killing carto etc?

#2: I have so many crystals that I don’t use, it there not a way to sell them?

#3: Why are the items in the vanity shop not purchasable?

#4: When doing normal floors should i just head straight to the portal or kill everything on the map?

Some if these question might be personal preference but please answer them to the best of your guys abilities thank you :smile:

1 Better at what?
2 No.
3 They certainly should be.
4 Personal preference/depends on your goals.

#2 Convert them all to higher rank CS. It’ll make some space.

[quote=“Rubik”]1 Better at what?
2 No.
3 They certainly should be.
4 Personal preference/depends on your goals.[/quote]

#1I meant better as in you gain more xp, farm more items to sell off from random maps instead of normal.

For xp, higher level cartographer maps would be better. Stronger monsters equals more xp per kill. That’s assuming you can still kill at roughly the same speed. If you are taking too long to kill something, then obviously your xp gain is slowed down. Try to find a sweet spot of xp per kill and speed per kill.

Now that I just reached floor 200 won’t be doing normal floors for a while

Can someone explain dps? Is more dps better or worse?

[quote=“KingJustin”]I’ll be on this forum for the next few weeks asking noob questions but if there is another place where I can do so please point me in the direction. But here are my questions

#1: I would like a second opinion on this because I was told doing normal floors is better then random maps killing carto etc?

#2: I have so many crystals that I don’t use, it there not a way to sell them?

#3: Why are the items in the vanity shop not purchasable?

#4: When doing normal floors should i just head straight to the portal or kill everything on the map?

Some if these question might be personal preference but please answer them to the best of your guys abilities thank you :smile:[/quote]

#1: IMO carto is better cuz of feat, it reward Legendary Map which raise very high Luck and EXP reward

#2: Better convert it all up to better/rare crystal (obsidian?)

#3: Cause of different class?

#4: Depend ur style i suppose, there’s nothing wrong on both side

depends ur build or play-style, higher dps basically means you dmg high and fast … but in some case doesn’t depend DPS example boomerang

DPS stands for Damage Per Second. Its a rough estimate of your overall damage output. So yeah, higher DPS is of course better. Unless you are here to save and liberate all of these poor creatures, well too bad cause you can’t do that silly, what were you thinking?[emoji41]