Not getting credit towards cartographer feat

Anyone else having this problem? I’ve killed 10 or so now,and it still shows zero… also, are there certain requirements for legend and mythic creatures to spawn?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I swear I tested this fix on my end. What version you running 1.7.0?

Yes, I just downloaded it tonight. Other than that patch looks epic. Gj on all the feats they make it interesting

It also only says the word ‘kill’ above the reward legend map drop, whereas it should say ‘kill cartographer’. Maybe this type is disabling its tracking?

Also adding laminar to maps still doesn’t increase base reward bonuses.

[quote=“Shrowder”]Anyone else having this problem? I’ve killed 10 or so now,and it still shows zero… also, are there certain requirements for legend and mythic creatures to spawn?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]
yeah this happens to me too…

Also just completed the 25 map feat, yet did not receive a legend map :frowning:

Edit: there’s a typo on buff pet affixs, it’s missing the e in affixes

I think killing cartographer is being count in the kill enslavers feat instead. (Haven’t killed an enslaver yet)

Confirmed just tested it myself cartographer goes to enslaved and enslaved goes to kill boss feat

Edit: Also noticed Magic items are put into rare items feat. Didn’t know if that was intentional or not :smile:

[quote=“Draco944”]Confirmed just tested it myself cartographer goes to enslaved and enslaved goes to kill boss feat

Edit: Also noticed Magic items are put into rare items feat. Didn’t know if that was intentional or not :smile:[/quote]

Confirmed, have 4 in bosses and 4 in saved pets.

yep, increasing bosses not carto

Still being looked into.

What I have noticed is, your codex does not always update until you quit game.
So for everyone reporting codex not updating issues, could you please try going back to main menu, and then starting game again, and then check your codex :wink: