Not so Lazy Bow Rouge Build (revised)

Hi all,

Here is my revised build that incorporates stealth.

The affixes aren’t optimal yet and I haven’t managed to test at higher level floors (1000+)

Video link:
vid.me/Vei5

I died once so it’s not “perfect” :laughing:

Just a quick thought, instead of the 3x MP crystal affix, why not just use MP leech crystal affix, 5% is more than enough. This way you free up 2 more crystal affix’s.

tis build has already been talked about in another topic…
i bet this build makes kinda does mid damage compared to MrMarus guide

and also cosmic power will add damage too when u have timewarp and plagued is really not needed in the build

im also assuming your using stealth as an OH Sskill
there are two ways on that build… add D.arts for faster cooldown and cast of stealth (around 2 sec)
or put a legend leather (craving to be exact) with veil and cap with veil steath active and cd will be around 5-6 sec

and max your MS if u want max dmg output via momentum… make ms upto 100% in total via legend affix and heroic ponts to maximize your damage…

HP leech comes from pet, so there’s no need for a crystal MP leech affix.
3x of +100% MP is just to boost “tankiness”, but I’m still undecided if 3 is too much at the moment.

[quote=“KrustY”]tis build has already been talked about in another topic…

and also cosmic power will add damage too when u have timewarp and plagued is really not needed in the build

there are two ways on that build… add D.arts for faster cooldown and cast of stealth (around 2 sec)
or put a legend leather (craving to be exact) with veil and cap with veil steath active and cd will be around 5-6 sec

and max your MS if u want max dmg output via momentum… make ms upto 100% in total via legend affix and heroic ponts to maximize your damage…[/quote]

My intention is to create a build that does consistently high damage instead of damage with huge variations, this is why I didn’t use the deadly strike and/or explosive affixes.

Plague gives an insane armour boost to improve survivability.
There is no use of stealth or any other OH skills, the play style is simply running around and using MH (GuidedShot). It’s called lazy for a reason :stuck_out_tongue:

Maxing movement speed pass 50% is not worth it IMO as:

1. Actual movement speed increase cannot exceed 50%, so I don’t run any faster past 50%
  2. Having max movement speed only adds an additional 34.375% attack at the cost of 3 additional slots, which only translates to approximately 11.46% extra damage per slot. I didn’t delve too deeply into how damage is calculated, but it seems better to add +5000 elemental damage or +20% elemental damage to boost damage output. These 2 affixes are easier to roll compared to increased movement speed.

HP leech comes from pet, so there’s no need for a crystal MP leech affix.
3x of +100% MP is just to boost “tankiness”, but I’m still undecided if 3 is too much at the moment.

[quote=“KrustY”]tis build has already been talked about in another topic…

and max your MS if u want max dmg output via momentum… make ms upto 100% in total via legend affix and heroic ponts to maximize your damage…[/quote]

My intention is to create a build that does consistently high damage instead of damage with huge variations, this is why I didn’t use the deadly strike and/or explosive affixes.

Plague gives an insane armour boost to improve survivability.
There is no use of stealth or any other OH skills, the play style is simply running around and using MH (GuidedShot). It’s called lazy for a reason :stuck_out_tongue:

Maxing movement speed pass 50% is not worth it IMO as:

1. Actual movement speed increase cannot exceed 50%, so I don’t run any faster past 50%
  2. Having max movement speed only adds an additional 34.375% attack at the cost of 3 additional slots, which only translates to approximately 11.46% extra damage per slot. I didn’t delve too deeply into how damage is calculated, but it seems better to add +5000 elemental damage or +20% elemental damage to boost damage output. These 2 affixes are easier to roll compared to increased movement speed.[/quote]

ahhh… i see… so this build is not for doing high floors maybe around 500-800ish… coz even with high armor and hp pool u will still be 1 shotted by mobs or even more by tnt props… and i bet ur not so into ice maps… coz u will run slowlyif an ice element mob hits you…

i had a warrior with around 400k hp and i think 50k++ armor and still got 1 shotted at floors 800+
so warrior was deleted… LOL

and about damage via momentum… adding 20%/5000 ice damage is not even close by adding 15% ms… that is based on damage output

and about tankiness… stealth will suffice all the tankiest tanks need… LOL

lastly about lazy build… being not knowledgeable about ur skills and how to maximize and use them will only get you halfway…

[quote=“KrustY”]ahhh… i see… so this build is not for doing high floors maybe around 500-800ish… coz even with high armor and hp pool u will still be 1 shotted by mobs or even more by tnt props… and i bet ur not so into ice maps… coz u will run slowlyif an ice element mob hits you…

i had a warrior with around 400k hp and i think 50k++ armor and still got 1 shotted at floors 800+
so warrior was deleted… LOL

and about damage via momentum… adding 20%/5000 ice damage is not even close by adding 15% ms… that is based on damage output

and about tankiness… stealth will suffice all the tankiest tanks need… LOL

lastly about lazy build… being not knowledgeable about ur skills and how to maximize and use them will only get you halfway…[/quote]

Yes, getting slowed by ice is a pain.

I’m currently at floor 500+ and surviving fine as long as I avoid the red explosion attacks.

Thanks for the update on 15% speed > +5000 or +20% ice damage, I tested it and it is marginally higher

I am not sure why you keep insisting on using stealth, I find it much easier to just run around and spam GuidedShot, compared to having the need to pressing 2 different buttons (MH and OH).

I am considering replacing Cosmic Power with Golden Veins (idea from MrMaru) as it adds both damage and HP. It should be a huge boost both to damage and defence.

stealth while active does double damage, ignores all attacks, cancels DOT effects…
thats why stealth is a very good skill

Hi im new…can i ask you a question?how do u max out every affixes?just by re rolling?

[quote=“KrustY”]stealth while active does double damage, ignores all attacks, cancels DOT effects…
thats why stealth is a very good skill[/quote]

After trying various sets, I fully agree with you. Using stealth is the best way to scale to high dungeon levels.

Lots of patience and luck mainly.

Lucky me i got to view this topic… Thanks for the idea… Really nice guide… Been blinded by all other set affixes all along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk