Nova mythic?

I created mythic NOVA thinking that i will get as dictionary and codex said: Cause an elemental explosion with 100% chance for elemental critical.
But when i created this on my OH i got 30% chance to cast nova.
I thought it will cause all my attacs to cause exlosion with 100% chance for critical.

Maybe you can update codex and dictionary because this is a “feature” that is not properly explained and cause mistakes.

Ciemny

Before patch 1.8.1 came out, mythic skills replace your special skills and you can cast them normally as a skill, but it’ll take 4 slots on your gear. A lot of people don’t find it interesting so the Dev replace them with the existing system. If you’re an old player you should have known this.
BTW, don’t you think every attack of yours guarantee 100% element critical is a bit too much? It doesn’t make sense in the first place :smile:

[quote=“zzvilzz”]Before patch 1.8.1 came out, mythic skills replace your special skills and you can cast them normally as a skill, but it’ll take 4 slots on your gear. A lot of people don’t find it interesting so the Dev replace them with the existing system. If you’re an old player you should have known this.
BTW, don’t you think every attack of yours guarantee 100% element critical is a bit too much? It doesn’t make sense in the first place :smile:[/quote]

Not reading any updates at all and complaining about it seems to be the norm.

I’m very old player ( around 3 years of DQ playing).
I’m just complaining about mythic description.
I checked patch information and there were no info for Nova for 1.8.1.

No matter quite soon I will put some quick build for wizard with skull.

In my pow, during the old mythic system if you create a nova oh, the special will be replace with nova, so upon casting nova you will have a 100% doing an elemental crit, but now 1.8.1 you dont cast the nova skill, its been change to a proc with 30% activation just like any other mythic affix on either mh or oh.
So once it activates there will be still a 100% of doing an elemental crit.

1 Like

First sentence from Blog, " Mythics have been redesigned. Now when you complete a Mythic, it replaces the four Mythstones used to create it with a Mythic Affix that either adds a powerful proc spell or effect." Nova is a spell, and therefore works as a proc. Any MH or OH mythic will be the same. It WILL have 100% ele crit when it goes off, but only a 30% chance to proc in the first place.

1 Like

[quote=“zzvilzz”]
BTW, don’t you think every attack of yours guarantee 100% element critical is a bit too much? [/quote]
No because Coatweapon does this and is perfectly fine. :stuck_out_tongue:

@op:
Things are always going through revision. I am sure the weaker mystics will be revised too.