Obligatory Other Games thread

Game looks very rad. Doesn’t anyone know what country it is based in? I cannot play unless I authenticate from outside the U.S. Apparently! Thanks in advance

Its a Korean company

Someone played in game Dungeon Hunter 4??

This game is indeed awesome! It’s a korean company indeed!

It’s weird that they don’t accept US players, the game is even translated into many languages like french :confused:

(sorry for the delay, i was busy!)

play.google.com/store/apps/deta … K&hl=fr_FR

Got it, thank you!

This game is indeed awesome! It’s a korean company indeed!

It’s weird that they don’t accept US players, the game is even translated into many languages like french :confused:

(sorry for the delay, i was busy!)

play.google.com/store/apps/deta … K&hl=fr_FR[/quote]
Seems nice, it have to download additional data?

Yep, but only after an update
Btw the game is “online” so you’ll need 3G+ or wifi to play

Runescape
Kingdom Of War(mobile)
Dawn Of The Dragons(mobile)
Celtic heroes(mobile)
Rock Band 2 (360)
Skyrim - over 200 hours on this game lol (360)

I’m working my way through a rather large backlog of DS/3DS and Vita games, currently on Bravely Default and Disgaea 4. On the PC, well, I keep getting sucked back into Path of Exile, which I have over 1500 hours in. I discovered DungeonQuest only this weekend, and it’s dominating my recreation time already. Right up my ally. :smile:

I keep wanting to try Disgaea, i figure I’d love it. The rest of the game you mentioned are amazing as well :smile:

LOVE the Disgaea series (if you have play station plus you can get a few for free I think). Also shout out to dragon age inquisition (amazing game) and of course season 2 for D3 starts tomorrow!

Disgaea 4 (Vita) is actually my first Disgaea! I really haven’t had a home console since the Atari 2600 when I was a young teenager, so I missed out on a lot of those console-only franchises. I’ve always been more of a computer gamer, but in the past couple years decided to separate recreational stuff a bit more from the work stuff, and started shifting my gaming to mobile devices. Path of Exile and Borderlands 1, 2, 2.5 are pretty much all I have played on the PC in more recent times.

Anyway, Disgaea is pretty tough and super grind-y, but I love the humor and the setting, and it’s just generally well done. Really long game. Not that I have touched it since I picked up DQ… :smile:

Monster warlords. A mobile game. An battlefield 4 on 360. Just started back playing