Obsidian

How many of each crystal does it take to make one obsidian. how many calcite to make one how many angelite, etc… to make one obsidian

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1137&p=8985&hilit=calcite+obsidian#p8985

You need 2 years of solid playing to craft an obsidian. :frowning:

+1
[emoji13]

+1
[emoji13][/quote]

+1. Best to just farm ep 8 for midrange crystals

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

That’s a bit the goal of “endgame” content :smile:
Otherwise the game would be finished in 2 weeks and bye bye :confused:

[quote=“Diieter”]That’s a bit the goal of “endgame” content :smile:
Otherwise the game would be finished in 2 weeks and bye bye :confused:[/quote]

I’d think endgame would mean rerolling perfect, not actually obtaining the items, just getting better versions of them.

I got a lucky day! I found an amethyst! Well that shortens the 2-year obsidian quest down to… 1 year maybe? :smiley:

[quote=“Diieter”]That’s a bit the goal of “endgame” content :smile:
My endgame goal is to have 1 set affix, 2 legend affix and 3 crystal affix per gear. That means 3 x 6 gears = 18 obsidians. Seems impossible to achieve even after 5 years of playing. :frowning:

[quote=“Blindside28”][quote=“Diieter”]That’s a bit the goal of “endgame” content :smile:
My endgame goal is to have 1 set affix, 2 legend affix and 3 crystal affix per gear. That means 3 x 6 gears = 18 obsidians. Seems impossible to achieve even after 5 years of playing. :frowning:[/quote]
Your goal would never be achieved as each item can only have one crystal affix.[emoji28]

[quote=“DLLM”][quote=“Blindside28”][quote=“Diieter”]That’s a bit the goal of “endgame” content :smile:
My endgame goal is to have 1 set affix, 2 legend affix and 3 crystal affix per gear. That means 3 x 6 gears = 18 obsidians. Seems impossible to achieve even after 5 years of playing. :frowning:[/quote]
Your goal would never be achieved as each item can only have one crystal affix.[emoji28][/quote]

:laughing:

My bad… :smiley:

I didnt know of that since i havent even got a crystal affix.

If the time constraint is the case, I don’t know how some of these people here are running around with full sets of equipment that don Crystal Affix’

You can find crystal items far quicker than you can craft an obsidian.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

Isn’t true… :frowning: Been playing around 40hrs since 1.6+ at moment, 1 ruby, 0 Legend Pets!, 0 Crystal items, 600+ legends drops :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: My lucky sucks (my english too xD) :cry:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

Isn’t true… :frowning: Been playing around 40hrs since 1.6+ at moment, 1 ruby, 0 Legend Pets!, 0 Crystal items, 600+ legends drops :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: My lucky sucks (my english too xD) :'([/quote]

Well you have been super lucky…

Around 500 hours, 1 leg pet, 1 crystal affix, and only 3 zircon… that’s the highest crystal I’ve found

Hum… :smile: 0 Legend Pets :’(

Now you can…just check your Codex.[emoji6]

Now you can…just check your Codex.[emoji6][/quote]

Wish hours played was there as well :wink:

Mine dropped out of nowhere today when I was grinding.