Obsidian

[quote=“jalpseon”]Mine dropped out of nowhere today when I was grinding.

[/quote]

Grats on drop, I had to convert up for all 5 of mine

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

[quote=“jalpseon”]Mine dropped out of nowhere today when I was grinding.

[/quote]

I’m Actually on 5 obsidians, 7(Lvl95). 7 ruby… Search for “Use crystals” Feat :smile:
Tip: Always have atleast 1 of each crystal

This is an old pic ><

[quote=“Mgamerx”][quote=“jalpseon”]Mine dropped out of nowhere today when I was grinding.

[/quote]

I’m Actually on 5 obsidians, 7(Lvl95). 7 ruby… Search for “Use crystals” Feat :smile:
Tip: Always have atleast 1 of each crystal

This is an old pic ><[/quote]

Damn I need to reroll my fates travesty main weapon damage and percent lol…

What horn do you use?

I’m actually using 2

i still don’t want to use obsidians :S

True, I’d save them for nadrojis and your axe

1.7 is the best.

Sorry i was working on a itemdrop build, and i’m interested in your builds :smile:

I have a luck capped hireling with lots of item drop as well, my build is frost ww warrior,

[quote=“jalpseon”]
1.7 is the best.[/quote]

Nice perfect crit damage roll, wouldn’t set be better since 350CD is cap?

1 Like

@op

The answer to your question is actually fairly simple: 2 << #_of_crystal_slots_to_move

In other words, its 2 left shift x or two the the x power. So, from calcite to obsidian should be 2 << 20 or approx. 1,000,000 (or is it 2 << 19 which is 500,000?); oh well doesny,t matter too much, but yeah, it’ll take forever

it literally takes way over 1million lowest level crystals to craft 1 obs - with this noted after 1k of them all ur crystals stack +2 so, you dont really have to craft one to get them.

Well if my math serves me right it is 2^20 = 1,048,576 calcites… aside from all the gold it would cost.

Such necropost

Isn’t it 2^19 though? Since the last crystal would be just one obsidian. It’s retarded to convert from calcite to obsidian in the first place.