Official Bunny asking thread

There is my thread in which I’ll ask you (a lot of) things, about stuffs, items comparaisons, random questions, etc.
I won’t create any other thread which would pollute the forum.
I understand that it can be boring for you to be spammed by my threads and often for a single question, that’s why i’m creating this official thread of mine to ask any questions.

[color=#BF0000]Diieter Edit : Feel free to give him feedbacks, otherwise nevermind, but without flame or taunts, thanks :smile:
I also Edited the Description to fit with the player[/color]

So, first question : Which ring I would keep? which one is better for a rogue? tks

Keep the nova… rogues arent so tanky as warrior to use reflect

Diieter edit(laugh so hard xd) nvm Ty -.-

+1 Also, multi attack provide you 2 additionnals attacks on your hits, which can be nice with a pistol

True and yeah I’m using thunderbuss with spellsword set item so it’s so powerfull

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”]True and yeah I’m using thunderbuss with spellsword set item so it’s so powerfull

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX[/quote]
Im giving you a head up. Spellsword is bug and will be fixed. Do dont create a build totally based off spellsword.

Spellsword is not intended to give speed boost. [emoji16]

Yeah I know I saw your video and only my hat gives spellsword

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”]Yeah I know I saw your video and only my hat gives spellsword

ah oh =D

[quote=“illuriouz”][quote=“BunnyFuffu”]True and yeah I’m using thunderbuss with spellsword set item so it’s so powerfull

Im giving you a head up. Spellsword is bug and will be fixed. Do dont create a build totally based off spellsword.

Spellsword is not intended to give speed boost. [emoji16][/quote]

Not to derail Bunny’s thread, but I hope the intent isn’t to nerf SpellSword into uselessness. I understand if the attack speed on it is a bug and fixing bugs with it, but I would hope that even after being fixed it can remain a competitive build option – after all there’s an entire set devoted to it, so it ought to be just as useful as Whirlwinding with Battle Mage ala Diieter’s warrior :smile:

[quote=“Zierham”][quote=“illuriouz”][quote=“BunnyFuffu”]True and yeah I’m using thunderbuss with spellsword set item so it’s so powerfull

Spellsword is not intended to give speed boost. [emoji16][/quote]

Not to derail Bunny’s thread, but I hope the intent isn’t to nerf SpellSword into uselessness. I understand if the attack speed on it is a bug and fixing bugs with it, but I would hope that even after being fixed it can remain a competitive build option – after all there’s an entire set devoted to it, so it ought to be just as useful as Whirlwinding with Battle Mage ala Diieter’s warrior :smile:[/quote]

The goal of course is to make all Sets worthwhile. When all players feel like they HAVE to use an item since it’s way better than others, that’s where there’s problems. Fixing the bug in attack speed should help this.

[quote=“SteigerBox”]
The goal of course is to make all Sets worthwhile. When all players feel like they HAVE to use an item since it’s way better than others, that’s where there’s problems. Fixing the bug in attack speed should help this.[/quote]

Gotcha – I’ll keep working on my SpellSword build and keep my fingers crossed that it’s viable after being fixed :stuck_out_tongue: Any estimate of how much the attack speed is bugged so I can get a sense of what my damage would be like after it’s fixed? Obviously it’s attacking “faster” than the weapon I am using would, but I can’t really tell how much faster (and don’t know whether it’s intended to attack a little faster or not)?

[quote=“Zierham”][quote=“SteigerBox”]
The goal of course is to make all Sets worthwhile. When all players feel like they HAVE to use an item since it’s way better than others, that’s where there’s problems. Fixing the bug in attack speed should help this.[/quote]

Gotcha – I’ll keep working on my SpellSword build and keep my fingers crossed that it’s viable after being fixed :stuck_out_tongue: Any estimate of how much the attack speed is bugged so I can get a sense of what my damage would be like after it’s fixed? Obviously it’s attacking “faster” than the weapon I am using would, but I can’t really tell how much faster (and don’t know whether it’s intended to attack a little faster or not)?[/quote]
You will get close to that speed with 50% attack speed increased. Not super closed but you wont feel much diff.

Ofc swing hammer with that kind of speed irl is absurd [emoji16]

I would suggest another option with spellsword after it has been fixed.
Get the set affix Living force. Dmg is real good.

[quote=“illuriouz”]I would suggest another option with spellsword after it has been fixed.
Get the set affix Living force. Dmg is real good.[/quote]

I had thought of that, but the problem I see is that with Comet not piercing naturally (so unless you have a way to add significant Pierce % from gear?) you’re not going to get much mileage out of it…

If it hits a monster in front of you then it explodes and doesn’t return (if I am remembering how Living Will works from the one time I messed with it). If it doesn’t hit a monster in front of you it will return but at that point it is likely following the same line it took when you shot it, and it isn’t super likely a monster will have abruptly run into its path to be hit (if it was coming straight for you, anyway).

The other issue is that (at least when I tested it with the hatchet skills) it limits the range of your projectiles; instead of continuing a pretty good distance (off the screen even) it returns to you prior to reaching the edge of your viewable area… you then can’t hit really distant enemies on your screen let alone having the ability to fire it ahead of where you can see trying to gun down crap in advance.

Am I misunderstanding how the Living Will affix works or does it work differently for Comet than it does for hatchet skills (where I actually have used it)?

Hmm what’s better also I will remove mp affix and add an other one because I’m using blood magic

Btw got this one too … Also I’ve got spellsword set item for them^^

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”]Hmm what’s better also I will remove mp affix and add an other one because I’m using blood magic

If you use the Crimson Pendant it is going to change your main skills to Charge and Whirlwind – probably not what you want… Ignoring that, though, you can still keep +MP on gear; Blood Magic will turn it into HP (though from my testing MP% works on your MP Pool prior to it being converted to HP, rather than acting on your total HP pool after the merge.

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”]Btw got this one too … Also I’ve got spellsword set item for them^^

Everyone seems to go apeshit over Thunderbuss (my rogue is only 27 so I don’t know why other than Guns vs. Bows…) If you don’t have a preference between Guns and Bows, I’d go with the Thunderbuss, and work on rerolling (with Sapphire) the Toxic, Poison Damage, and Reduced Cooldown to +Weapon Damage, Weapon Damage %, and Extra Attack Chance

Yeah I’m spamming but oh well I’m farming ignis floor 200 for uh I don’t remember the name nerloji amulet or ring something like dat nvm ideas?

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”]Yeah I’m spamming but oh well I’m farming ignis floor 200 for uh I don’t remember the name nerloji amulet or ring something like dat nvm ideas?

Stick with the Ritual Beads – Blood Magic is incredible whereas Plagued is situational* (if your HP is high and your armor is low, it might add some survivability but otherwise it’s just a little bit of extra poison damage if you are leaving enemies alive (hint, don’t leave enemies alive for long)

• If you stack Plague it becomes incredible – but for that you either have to dedicate all of your gear to it (blah) or else need to have Nadroji ring/amulet and/or luck with MS/CS.

Interesting…looks like it’s my day today he drops a legendary item after 2 fights