Official Bunny asking thread

So I keep pastilence right?

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”]Interesting…looks like it’s my day today he drops a legendary item after 2 fights

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX[/quote]

I actually want to find a Nova for my warrior (for the multi attack, which isn’t available on any warrior legends as well as the Overload since he’s tanky as hell). Having said that I think the Broken Compass may be better for you (ignoring the talents each has because I don’t know rogue talents)… The Broken Compass has 21% damage from the Glass Cannon affix and makes up for the reduced HP with the Total HP % (well, roughly anyway). It also has a socket so you can add in a MS for either more HP or else whatever other stat you need.

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”]So I keep pastilence right?

No, this is literally the exact opposite of what I said.

Omg yes floor 200 EP5 also I wanna ask if I’m wrong the new one with spellsword is better right?

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”]Omg yes floor 200 EP5 also I wanna ask if I’m wrong the new one with spellsword is better right?

Generally yes, the Azure Battlegear is better, but that is ignoring the Talents (like I said above, I am not sure about rogue talents and if I remember correctly they work (or dont) based on what weapon you are using a lot of the time…) and also ignoring the fact that Spell Sword is going to change your mainhand skills. Try it out and decide if you like Comet/Meteor (and remember comet is getting nerfed once a bug gets fixed that increases its attack speed) so it may not be as much “fun” in an upcoming patch.

[quote=“Zierham”][quote=“illuriouz”]I would suggest another option with spellsword after it has been fixed.
Get the set affix Living force. Dmg is real good.[/quote]

I had thought of that, but the problem I see is that with Comet not piercing naturally (so unless you have a way to add significant Pierce % from gear?) you’re not going to get much mileage out of it…

If it hits a monster in front of you then it explodes and doesn’t return (if I am remembering how Living Will works from the one time I messed with it). If it doesn’t hit a monster in front of you it will return but at that point it is likely following the same line it took when you shot it, and it isn’t super likely a monster will have abruptly run into its path to be hit (if it was coming straight for you, anyway).

The other issue is that (at least when I tested it with the hatchet skills) it limits the range of your projectiles; instead of continuing a pretty good distance (off the screen even) it returns to you prior to reaching the edge of your viewable area… you then can’t hit really distant enemies on your screen let alone having the ability to fire it ahead of where you can see trying to gun down crap in advance.

Am I misunderstanding how the Living Will affix works or does it work differently for Comet than it does for hatchet skills (where I actually have used it)?[/quote]
Where living force is concern. Positioning is the key. It will penetrate regardless. Unless it hit wall.
Im a ice build toss-er. So basically i stand away from mob and i start tossing. Well trust me the range is more than enough . Ill upLoad a vid soon. Not completed build. But you’ll get the idea

[quote=“Zierham”][quote=“illuriouz”]I would suggest another option with spellsword after it has been fixed.
Get the set affix Living force. Dmg is real good.[/quote]

I had thought of that, but the problem I see is that with Comet not piercing naturally (so unless you have a way to add significant Pierce % from gear?) you’re not going to get much mileage out of it…

If it hits a monster in front of you then it explodes and doesn’t return (if I am remembering how Living Will works from the one time I messed with it). If it doesn’t hit a monster in front of you it will return but at that point it is likely following the same line it took when you shot it, and it isn’t super likely a monster will have abruptly run into its path to be hit (if it was coming straight for you, anyway).

The other issue is that (at least when I tested it with the hatchet skills) it limits the range of your projectiles; instead of continuing a pretty good distance (off the screen even) it returns to you prior to reaching the edge of your viewable area… you then can’t hit really distant enemies on your screen let alone having the ability to fire it ahead of where you can see trying to gun down crap in advance.

Am I misunderstanding how the Living Will affix works or does it work differently for Comet than it does for hatchet skills (where I actually have used it)?[/quote]
Where living force is concern. Positioning is the key. It will penetrate regardless. Unless it hit wall.
Im a ice build toss-er. So basically i stand away from mob and i start tossing. Well trust me the range is more than enough . Ill upLoad a vid soon. Not completed build. But you’ll get the idea

Bunny keep thunderbuss, pestilence and bucaneer armor…

If u go with spellsword, ur ambush talent wont work with the comet skill…

Yeah but it got resist to all that will help me to survive a little bit:/

Also i wanna ask … ambush? what is it?(yeah im a noob [emoji28] [emoji24]

why don’t u try to click the item (the big one on the either left or right) and read it yourself.

ambush : chance to cast a trap when attacking.

there is a big difference in term noob and ignorant brat.

You can click on the items to read the descriptions!
Also on the forum there is an area named “guides” where there is a thread named “dictionnary”
You can get yiur infos here :smile:

oh thats why when i atck it cast trap and i was wondering whats thato.O

Guys what do you think about this one

here’s the deal:
you wonder what ‘x’ (ambush) is, and you also experience ‘y’ (casting a trap when attacking).
can u not simply make a conclusion that in this case, x cause y? a simple hypothetical thing?

and what’s worse is that u can read and write a decent English, for crying out loud!?!?

after x and y factor above (which doesn’t need language specialty), plus, u know English (which allows you to find any in-game information), I think u don’t need to ask this genius question.
[emoji36][emoji36][emoji36][emoji36]

your ‘noob’ status doesn’t always work.

even my cousin plays the game without even asking a single question, and he’s 10 years old non English DQ gamer.

Found this one too and it gives me more dmg also it will help me survive because I’m playing with blood magic so what do you think?

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”]Found this one too and it gives me more dmg also it will help me survive because I’m playing with blood magic so what do you think?

If u use the amulet with ambush, use the blood magic hat, if not then keep the spellsword
(Ambush talent works with bullets/arrows, not wit comets xD)

Well thanks for replying this one helped me a lot …I have been stop using pestilence because of comet…but the blood magic hat help me survive a lot (trust me when i was fighting IGNIS it gave me 12M life) and so it helps me a lot i dont think i need more spellsword because i got 2blood magic set and 2 spellsword set . I found also a better Thunderbuss without empty socket which kills IGNIS(EP8) in 5 seconds . Now im farming for Stone of nerdoji(if im right because i cant spell it uh[emoji28] ) So it will be better than nova(in my opinion) Also i wanna say as i saw thunderbuss is the best non-crafted weapon for rogue .
· Im wondering also to put a socket into my thunderbuss so i can change 60 shock resist with a MS which i prefer to be 50% dmg weapon or 15% attack speed but ill maybe think about it because i need more drop rate (i wanna get a crystal item so bad) . [emoji5]

Hello guys i found a bug I was doing a cartographer map and I was attacking the cartographer and he was just standing there and attacking me and my attacks didnt do any damage …

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”]attacking the cartographer and he was just standing there and attacking me and my attacks didnt do any damage …

Yeah,
This is a known bug on our end. We will try to address it in a upcoming patch.

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”]Hello guys i found a bug I was doing a cartographer map and I was attacking the cartographer and he was just standing there and attacking me and my attacks didnt do any damage …

On the off chance it wasn’t just the Cartographer Bug (every time I’ve had it, he just stood there, rather than attacking back?) are you sure he didn’t have an affix “Immune to ______” where _______ was the type of damage you were doing? If you come up across that issue, just use a Calcite to change your damage time to one he isn’t immune to and you should be golden!