Oh come on DEVS ... The suspense is killing me about updates ๐Ÿ˜‚

Can we have a few hints ?

1 Like

:cricket: :notes:

1 Like

Music upon deaf ears :sunglasses:

1 Like

no! no! no! when you hear crickets, itโ€™s like hearing the sound of silence! (I do believe Devโ€™s will share with us soon, but I wanted to be a little amusing).

I could only find musical notes to represent the crickets chirps. maybe I should have only used a single note.

1 Like

Got a better one dude :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Just need to you tube it.

1 Like

great song.

1 Like

Need to find a fuller version of it. Incidentally I was in a winning school choir and this was one of our two songs.

1 Like
1 Like

cool.

The other song was the theme tune from an American sitcom called MASH which you wonโ€™t remember. Here it is. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=whhAg6bA3_o. Right cheerful buggers at my high school !!!

haha, I do remember, one of my favorite shows. great mix of humor and seriousness.

1 Like

They should remaster it and remove the canned laughter. But very good.

1 Like

I cannot stand canned laughter. Itโ€™s a prompt to laugh . I will laugh when I find something funny :money_mouth_face:

Now they said they would be one in a month about a month ago LOL

1 Like

I should be patient and feel like this song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

I grew up as a kid watching MASH with my mom.

1 Like

Me too. But it was in the day.

when I was in grade school/ junior high, it was a funny show to watch. as I got older, I was able to understand the sad and serious side of the show. I kind of want to watch reruns now just to see how much my perceptions of the show have changed. I think one part of the show that has affected me even as an adult is being able to find humor in the darkest of times. humor doesnโ€™t make bad times that much better, but humor in the right context can allow some to get through bad time better than those who have no humor at all. of course, circumstances are different for anyone involved in any dark times.

1 Like

To be honest since they just took on a new member of staff, itโ€™ll take a day, maybe two, to get them caught up on the coding, then from there, they can start on actually planning and creating a product that can be released to us lot :stuck_out_tongue: fingers crossed, fewest bugs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

3 Likes