On Propulsion and cross-class "projectiles"

I just happened to notice this when trying out things. Comet did not work with propulsion.

Is this intentional or a bug? If it is the former, the description and the dictionary may need some clarifying.

Is it working with other skills? If not then either propulsion or knockback could be broken.

It is working with flintlocks’ and bows’ ammo, but not with comet. Chakrams do not work too (if it is also considered a projectile weapon)

Pretty sure chakrams dont count. Comet may also not count as a projectile here, it may be a “spell.” I’ll ask around. :smile:

Thanks, I’ll appreciate that. Do tell if something comes up

Rogue talents only work with rogue skills. It is intended that they do not work with Comet.

Also yes it does work with Chakrams. Just like Ambush, it only applies the knockback when the projectile disappears not when it hits the enemy. Chakrams disappear when they return to you, Bullets disappear when they do not recochet and Arrows disappear at the end of their duration.

1 Like

[quote=“Unities”]Rogue talents only work with rogue skills. It is intended that they do not work with Comet.

Also yes it does work with Chakrams. Just like Ambush, it only applies the knockback when the projectile disappears not when it hits the enemy. Chakrams disappear when they return to you, Bullets disappear when they do not recochet and Arrows disappear at the end of their duration.[/quote]

I see. The description may need some editing though, because for all purposes and intents cross-class projectiles are also projectiles.

On chakrams then it is practically unusable.

Thanks for the write up.

[quote=“ocenyx”][quote=“Unities”]Rogue talents only work with rogue skills. It is intended that they do not work with Comet.

Also yes it does work with Chakrams. Just like Ambush, it only applies the knockback when the projectile disappears not when it hits the enemy. Chakrams disappear when they return to you, Bullets disappear when they do not recochet and Arrows disappear at the end of their duration.[/quote]

I see. The description may need some editing though, because for all purposes and intents cross-class projectiles are also projectiles.

On chakrams then it is practically unusable.

Thanks for the write up.[/quote]

Technically, it does work with Comet; it is just that Comet is special. It explodes instead of disappearing. If you use Living Force to prevent the explosion, then Ambush and Propulsion will work with Comet the same way they work with Chakrams.

Also you are wrong about it being unusable with Chakrams. Most of the Chakram’s damage is done on the return. If you knock the enemy out of range then you lose at least 66.67% of your damage. Having it only apply when it returns to you mean you do not lose any damage but still knockback those pesky melee enemies.

1 Like