Option to buy highest achieved floor map

Option to buy highest achieved floor map
Cost would still follow the same pattern or can cost higher because of the convenience it gives.

When unfortunate circumstances happen when your doing a map and it gets your dq to reset to main menu it is quite frustrating if your progress is halt.

I know you can always have a back up but you can’t predict if your going to have a problem with your devices while playing. If you like to collect a lot of stuff every slot on your bag/stash is needed.

It hasn’t happen to me yet but i can understand the frustration. I saw some post on a fb group about dq about this and saw another post on the forum as well.

[quote=“emman23”]Option to buy highest achieved floor map
Cost would still follow the same pattern or can cost higher because of the convenience it gives.

When unfortunate circumstances happen when your doing a map and it gets your dq to reset to main menu it is quite frustrating if your progress is halt.

I know you can always have a back up but you can’t predict if your going to have a problem with your devices while playing. If you like to collect a lot of stuff every slot on your bag/stash is needed.

It hasn’t happen to me yet but i can understand the frustration. I saw some post on a fb group about dq about this and saw another post on the forum as well.[/quote]

1. Wait for 1.9 :wink:
  2. You only need 1-2 backups – save the extra map whenever you get a Legend map
  3. If you’re truly out of space, get rid of all the junk legends you got. I remember having 2-3 bags full on my main until I (recently) decided to clear it out. I went from like 40 legends on my main to about 6 legends by getting rid of a ton of junk legends.
  4. If you’re still out of space, wait for 1.9! :wink:

The problem with that method is it’s a 25 floor below than your highest if you reach 500+ on floors that 25 floors is still a grind >.>

And what if you did like 24th maps and crash before getting the legend map and what if it happens again >.>

well this is worst scenario :laughing: and yes 25 maps below your highest is way better than starting at 200 floor.
It just gives you an assurance that if anything happens while playing you can still do the highest map achieve.

1.9 sounds better and better in each passing day xD
Can’t wait on the patch note and the release :smile:

on the bag/stash thing at first I only have 1 char and I was saving all my eternal/crystal stuffs and legend maps( been using it lately though xD)

Now I purchase another char and another 4 bags really helps
And I think this is not game breaking and I know we already store highest floor achieved on our chars.