Overload Set Affix

Hi guys, i just want to ask, how does overload set affix works? I jaspered a nova ring for my wizard, but i cant see the difference. I cant feel it working for my wizard, except for the added speed brought about by multi attack affix. Can you pls. Help me better understand ‘Overload’. Thans in advance.[emoji1]

dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Dictionnary

Overload 5% chance per rank to cast a blinding AoE when struck for 50% per rank Mainhand DMG

[quote=“Diieter”]http://dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Dictionnary

Overload 5% chance per rank to cast a blinding AoE when struck for 50% per rank Mainhand DMG[/quote]
It sounds like he’s saying that he doesn’t think it’s working maybe? When it goes off it should be applying blind to everything around you. I’m not sure what it looks like when it procs, but I think blinded enemies walk back and forth with little “sparkles” above their heads. Is that what you were asking?

Yes but now i know. I experimented to see how it works and let the mobs hit me, and yes it does make them blind withbthe sparkles and all plus my wiz lets out a spark which i think is the retaliating dmg that goes with overload. So im pretty contented bout it.

Thanks guys.

Maybe i haven’t notice before because of the multiattack which allowed me to bombard the mobs with multiple shots of comet which practically obstructed my view of what’s really happening. When the effects are gone the mobs are already dead. Hehe. Pretty powerful.