Patch 1.3.0 is out now on Google Play!

We are getting closer and closer to our full fledged Dungeon Quest release. Tonight marks the very last Beta patch that we will be releasing before the final game is shipped (barring any unforeseen issues of course). You can check out some of the new features and changes HERE.

If you do try out the new patch please give us feed back on the new things you see! We could not have made DQ as good as it currently is without the help of all the players who have left reviews on Google Play, and from the feedback from community members like you!

Thank you all very much. We have some very awesome stuff that we are excited to be able to release for the final version of Dungeon Quest, but in the mean time, please enjoy patch 1.3.0!

-td

the multiple epic affixes is good idea !

account system works properly

there is a bug with challenge i think, because i’ve finished all the challenge and they have “restarted”, when i kill a monster or get gold or the others things, the challenges are updated.

the new meteor system is nice too !

ps : i bought a luck potion for support this great game !

i will do an other post, i found a bug im uploading the image

The bug : hpics.li/abf38c7

this appear after selling an item and click where i draw the red mark.

I have an other problem with my epic Orb, there is the HP epic affixe and i cant have more than 5000 HP ( I spend around 700.000 gold ), i think the problem is that my Orb is older than the 1.1 patch

Finally! Finally, the patch is here! Now I can finally continue playing Dungeon Quest!
I wanted to upload my character before I invest more time into the game!
As far as I can see, everything works great! You have once again made ​​a very good job!
Therefore I have now bought my third character slot :laughing:

Tonight I will go and spend a few hours with the game and then maybe describe my impressions :smile:

That is…not right :blush:

Thanks for the heads up on the issue we will see if we can track it down.
Also, THANK YOU for your support!!

[quote=“Snorgg”]You have once again made ​​a very good job!
Therefore I have now bought my third character slot :laughing: [/quote]

Thanks very much for the kind words and for your support. Both are greatly appreciated!
Also, PLEASE let us know what you think, we are always looking for more feedback!

First off noticed the nerf to block capped at 75%, ouch. Other stats went down a bit. Had to respec into more HP which costs A LOT at 99 and it didnt help too much. Currently at ~63% dmg reduction and getting hit for 8-20k on floor 200, used to be able to tank quite a few mobs now more than 2 or 3 and I am struggling in full legends, WTF?!. If two mobs happen to hit me for 19k at the same time I am dead instantly.

Does reflect damage work correctly? I never see it show any real damage on the monsters. Says my reflect dmg is over 500% and have 39% chance to reflect with my shield equipped yet ranged monsters hp are untouched as spells are incoming. I would assume when a 15k fireball is coming in there would be a chance itd hit them for 75k…not even close.

Please add a loot threshold pickup option. So when I am farming for reds I dont pickup 100s of blue & yellows, sometime selling them isnt worth my time when I just want a quick red farm session.

I guess the changes had to be made but farming costs a lot of gold to get potions and pray you dont get more than a few monsters at once. A full warrior in max legends is struggling I can only imagine how people without full legends are doing. Will keep an eye on game but farming is taking a backseat for now…too much work for me.

Had to add caps, I’m sorry :frowning: It was possible before this patch to get 100% which breaks the game, and we didn’t want to nerf the items individually. Will likely move towards a rating based system for Dodge, Crit, and Block, but to ensure that those numbers never got out of hand with talents and items combined, there’s a cap for now. We did at least add that dmg reduction stat to give you a better idea of how you’re mitigating.

[quote=“Greggatron”]
Does reflect damage work correctly? I never see it show any real damage on the monsters. Says my reflect dmg is over 500% and have 39% chance to reflect with my shield equipped yet ranged monsters hp are untouched as spells are incoming. I would assume when a 15k fireball is coming in there would be a chance itd hit them for 75k…not even close.[/quote]

Will look into this!

[quote=“Greggatron”]
Please add a loot threshold pickup option. So when I am farming for reds I dont pickup 100s of blue & yellows, sometime selling them isnt worth my time when I just want a quick red farm session.[/quote]

We’re considering an option for this. Overall we’d like to make inventory management a bit easier.

What will likely happen is that the enemy damage curve for floors 100+ will be lowered a bit, along with some new items introduced. It was meant to be addressed this last patch but the patch was already taking awhile to get out with the account system taking up so much time. This next patch will also be heavily focused on stat, skill, and talent balance which will be crucial for the new game modes we’re adding. :smile:

Thanks for the feedback Greggatron!

is it just me or is the game really bugged
im in floor 150 mp5 is it really that hard to find items with +10000 HP , frenzy , bloodbath , + high power
i recount spending roughly 8 million on 1 epic axe trying to get 23k DPS with those properties added it always stucks at 17202 DPS , 5000 HP

please help me out

it was said 10 times… rerolling is bugged

You’re not seeing items drop or you’re having difficulty with the enemies on those levels?

There’s a bug right now with Rerolls and epic affixes that’s not allowing them to be rolled to their max range.