Patch 1.4.3 - Released! Pets and Class Announcement!

Hi hopecourage05, im new in this game :smile: and im waiting the third class to !! atm was addicted with Wizard :smiley:

Thanks for this latest patch!

Pets
I like the pets, although I would still prefer a dragon (mountable, of course). I have one of the purchasable imps equipped, and I like the function of making new items for you.

I was a bit disappointed to see that pets can’t be enchanted/rerolled. I think someone suggested this idea already, and I would like to see that.

Thanks to Harahell for the suggestion to set pick up options to rare+ as well! I’m getting rare and epic items, a couple with all epic affixes as well. No legendary items yet…

I also second Sobora’s request to make the imp function more quickly. Or perhaps you could just have the imp send the created item straight to an empty slot in an inventory bag.

Also, I really like the new Enslaver mobs! They add a nice bit of flavor, and it’s always fun to run across one and see what type of pet I am going to free from the evil mob.

Store and price changes
I really appreciate this change! I have contributed fairly regularly, and I always thought that the 1 million gold available for purchase was far too low for the amount of real money spent. So I’m really pleased to see the change in gold amounts for purchase, among other things!

Rogue
I’m looking forward to the new class coming out. Any news on when that might be?

Working on the rogue currently! We will see about speeding up the imp and dog animations!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I agree with the other players. All of the three pets is slow on their task. If the fairy is not near the class it wont regenerate your hp. Imp and hound is very slow on their task as well.

Thanks for the pets by the way.
Looking forward on the third class.

Been playing too long but I have no idea about the DPS before.
Try to enchant items and I lost my 20million gold haha.
Not that easy to get the result you wanted.