Patch 1.4.4 - Now Available!

View patch notes here: http://shinyboxgames.com/blog/2014/05/patch-1-4-4-patch-notes/

still 1.4.3 in play store… :frowning:

Might take an hour or so to go through the Gplay servers :smile:

facepalm

awesome!

better than 3-4 days :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Just downloaded the patch a while ago, and having trouble with it. Game is freezing sometimes just after the Dungeon Quest splash screen. If it doesn’t freeze, then, as soon as I press “Dungeon Crawl” and then “Play”, the game starts to load, then always crashes. Have not been able to play the game yet after multiple tries, rebooting my phone, etc.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000B
Android version: 4.1.2

[quote=“Aricius_Merlinus”]Just downloaded the patch a while ago, and having trouble with it. Game is freezing sometimes just after the Dungeon Quest splash screen. If it doesn’t freeze, then, as soon as I press “Dungeon Crawl” and then “Play”, the game starts to load, then always crashes. Have not been able to play the game yet after multiple tries, rebooting my phone, etc.

Android version: 4.1.2[/quote]

We’ll look right into it. Does the crash bring you to the home screen, or does it seem like it hang forever frozen ( might be the case of a bad asset and is taking an overly long time to compile, which you could wait out )?

same here. loading screen loads and then app crashes :frowning:

Android Version: 4.3
Samsung Galaxy S3

Also, what I occured, that sometimes i cant touch my screen, so no responding while I’m playing DQ at the main menu. have to close the app then.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“Aricius_Merlinus”]Just downloaded the patch a while ago, and having trouble with it. Game is freezing sometimes just after the Dungeon Quest splash screen. If it doesn’t freeze, then, as soon as I press “Dungeon Crawl” and then “Play”, the game starts to load, then always crashes. Have not been able to play the game yet after multiple tries, rebooting my phone, etc.

Android version: 4.1.2[/quote]

We’ll look right into it. Does the crash bring you to the home screen, or does it seem like it hang forever frozen ( might be the case of a bad asset and is taking an overly long time to compile, which you could wait out )?[/quote]

For me, when it freezes after the splash screen, I tried waiting it out, but it never resumes as normal. It’s just stuck and I have to do a hard exit by pressing my home key.

When the game crashes after I hit the Play! button, it crashes as the instance is loading, and then I just get the option to send a report.

Same for me,it’s working fine until I hit the Play button but then it’s crashes.

Android 4.1.2
Sony Xperia M

It crashes when I hit Play button.

Android 4.4.2
Nexus 7 2012

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Same

I am able to start a level, but after several seconds the scenery turns red and everything disappears.

Huawei Y300 with Android 4.4.2

Inviato dal mio Ascend Y300 utilizzando Tapatalk

Im using huawei g610 with 4.2.1 works fine, excellent and insane update i love it

Btw i have a few questions

1 When i quit on a new floor withou kill the cartographer i can continue on f200 only and i have to buy again the map but idk if that map gets me to the floor i was or if it takes me to 201?

2 Also i think anyone with enough gold can climb a lot of floors buying map on the merchant… u may buy only on regular floors

3 If i kill the cartographer and get his map, i quit, i enter again to f200 and i use that map, i go to next floor where i was or i go to 201 again?

Edit:
Hey look at this

I only care about the ring i want it good like before xD

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G610-U15 mediante Ta patalk

Hi all,

Very good update, I really enjoy killing these cartographers :smile:

I have a small bug, it happens quite often: my character looks like he is “teleported” in a part of the map where there is just nothing. And from there, no way to go back to action except by restarting the level.

btw, after I kill carthographer, isn’t there supposed to be a greenish portal or something? I don’t find any, I have to press ‘select floor’ to get out from map.

We’ve found the culprit for the crashes, working on a fix and will hopefully be addressed today.

Whenever you buy a Map in the shop, it will always be for the floor you’re on, even if you’re running a Map at floor 200+.

You can never get to floors 200+ without a map taking there ( at least we hope that’s the case :smile: )

That’s odd o.O. Will download your account and take a look.

Question for everyone with crashes, did you sign into Game Circle at any point?

[quote=“zzvilzz”]It crashes when I hit Play button.

Android 4.4.2
Nexus 7 2012

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk[/quote]
Is your Nexus 7 rooted to get the 4.4.2 update or is that an update provided by google? ( I am trying to get reproduce this issue on my end and I want to match the hardware as close as possible)