Patch 1.4.4 - Now Available!

Here my old ring xD u can change barrage for tornado:$

And here a few ss on bosses

On that last i got killed twice and had to start running like crazy xD dam hard hit of the ogre xD traspasses my mana shield!

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G610-U15 mediante Tapatalk

Another question, if i switch from ep8 to ep1, i start with map on 201? And if i go back to play ep8 i continue where i left? XD

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G610-U15 mediante Tapatalk

I signed in into Game Circle after this odd things (app crashes nearly every time in loading screen) happened, but nothing changed: still the same nor it got worse.

Android Version: 4.3
Device: SG S 3

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for the crash reports and info. We’re verifying a fix for the issue now with new builds, and if they pass, we will submit this updated build to the GPlay stores ASAP ( today ).

Thank you very much for your work guys!
so there will be a chance, that we could play the updated updated DQ TODAY? with hopefully no further complications? :smile:

Trying not to be pre-mature but we already submitted the patch, and it should be available in an hour. We used vil’s account to reproduce the issue and verify the fix, so hopefully everyone should be able to play.

Note, it should have only affected players w/ over 1 mil DPS :smile:

awesome! :smiley:
will report as soon as possible if there should be any (new) problems with DQ then :smile:

This issue should be resolved now. We released a patch about two hours ago that should address the “Crash” on map open

just downloaded 1.4.4.1 :smile:

let’s see

all seems fine, great work guys! thank you.
is it intended that maps can’t be enchanted/or affixes added (only rarity changes) but stats rerolled?

Nope, that’s an oversight on our part ( we really fell short on testing this time around ).

I’d… avoid enchanting Maps :smile: We should have a patch out for that soon, along with fixes for some of these other random things we’re seeing all over.

good to know, thanks.
no problems, outstanding work as always! keep it up guys! totally diggin’ patch 1.4.4(.1) :smile:

[quote=“CentraBPM”]good to know, thanks.
no problems, outstanding work as always! keep it up guys! totally diggin’ patch 1.4.4(.1) :smile:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Thanks Centra :smile: It’s been an exhausting few days for us. Let us know what floor you guys can get to on the Maps!

@ Harahell

Found and fixed those affix issues. Once the next update is ready ( not exactly sure when, but in the next day or so ) all you’ll have to do is run the game and it should fix those items.

Game crashes on All IOS devices when game center username appears at the top of screen before Player hits the Play button. If Game center username appears after player hits the play button, the game won’t crash. However, if the player returns to ‘main menu’ after exiting the map, game crashes. I’m assuming the issue has to due with game center integration.

Yup, we’ve found it will definitely crash on iOS 6 now. Will be putting in a fix for that soon, which will have to wait for Apple Review. We assume upgrading to iOS 7 would be a fix for it too.

The crash issue has been resolved for me too with the latest update. Thanks a lot for all of your hard work!

Phew, great to hear :smile:

Hi, after the patch I cant play the game anymore. When I click the Play button on character screen the game crashes. My phone is iPhone 3gs and my iOS is 6.1.6

It was working before the update…

Tried to check App Store if there’s an update but still no update patch for iOS users
The sad part is iPhone 3gs cant update iOS 7

[quote=“zhaven17”]Hi, after the patch I cant play the game anymore. When I click the Play button on character screen the game crashes. My phone is iPhone 3gs and my iOS is 6.1.6

It was working before the update…

Tried to check App Store if there’s an update but still no update patch for iOS users
The sad part is iPhone 3gs cant update iOS 7[/quote]

We have an update coming for Apple that’s in review right now that should address this.