Patch 1.4.4 Preview - Challenge Maps and New Leaderboards

awesome! :open_mouth: ___

Finally! Hope there is no glitchesā€¦

Well, this is a weird signature, hope you donā€™t read this

When will be this path?

can you go ahead and release the andriod patch now? been patiently checking the forums for two weeks now. :frowning: grinding is getting boring now :frowning:

ignore this, please. double posted -.-

patience mate, the patch will be released very soon, once itā€™s through ā€˜APPLEā€™s security checkā€™ or something like that. :smile:
on the 15th May Steiger said that 3-4 are approximated, to let the app go through APPLEā€™s review schedule. today is the 18th (EU). so, pretty soon :

You know, you can delete posts, press the post and press the edit button then press delete checkbox

not possible on my phoneā€¦

:astonished: ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Why dont release android version here on forum for those who want to dwld it and later when its ready to release it oficially on playstore :smile:

tomorrow will be update?

They canā€™t tell you when. Apple needs to approve so it is up to them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

they dont have to wait for approval to update androidā€¦ still patiently waitingā€¦ makes me question how further patching will go in the futureā€¦

Itā€™s because they are moving serversā€¦

They got to release the patch at just the right time on both apple and androidā€¦

for what reason? its noy like the account sync works as it isā€¦

We have to release both versions at the same time because there are code changes in the game that need to be in so that you can connect to the new servers successfully. Also they have to be at the same time because people can play across both iOS and Android, and could lose their data if they uploaded/downloaded between platforms. Weā€™re not doing it to be jerks, we promise.

Update should be ready to release today, assuming everything goes well.

MY GAME CRASH WHEN I TRY OPEN RANDOM MAP!!! And dont work anymore. When I try play normal floor, game crash againā€¦PLEASE HELP. I have Nexus 7 2013, Android 4.4.2.

I think I just responded to this email in the support forum. If that was not you, please PM me your DQ Account Email address and I will pull yoru game data down and have a look at it on my end.

Thanks!

Healing bosses at high floors 1500+ still remains a bad thingā€¦ We need a ā€œRemove Regenā€ affix, because avoid bosses isnt goodā€¦ At high floors, nobody do nothing, the new ā€œexecute dmgā€ is a joke vs this.

Nah, builds can outscale their healing in dps nowā€¦ up to a point but 1500 M3 only have around 40B HP so theyre not too bad, its 2000 that need a perfected buildā€¦ unless you use crushing flames and frozen :joy:

Send me a warrior HIRELING build that can kill a floor 2000+ PURPLE healing Enslaver and i will agreeā€¦