Patch 1.4 - Overview

Would it be possible to give us a rough estimate for when this patch will be rolled out - a couple more days, a few more weeks? Not trying to be rude, just eager to see all the great stuff that’s going to be in there.

Current test patch is at 1.3.8… if that tells you anything. We were at 1.3.4 about 2 weeks ago, and most recently we had 2 test patches released within 48 hours… Also, there have been far less bugs found and far more fixed per release. I assume that means we are very near to the official release. However, that question is best left to the staff.

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2

We can say roughly 1-2 weeks, but you have to promise to not be mad at us if something terrible happens and the patch comes out a lil later :smile:

[quote=“SteigerBox”]We can say roughly 1-2 weeks, but you have to promise to not be mad at us if something terrible happens and the patch comes out a lil later :smile:[/quote]That being said: I, as one of the proud testers, will personally guarantee that you will find it is worth the wait. Without any spoilers, there is a dramatic difference in gameplay with the current test build and the current full release build.

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2

Thanks a lot. I promise not to be mad. :laughing:

Sorry for the radio silence from the past day or so but we should have an updated build for you all tomorrow. We are getting close to finishing this patch off, with just a few things left to test (the next patch should be good to go as far as game loading is concerned) we should be able to aim for a release early next week! Steiger has been clearing bugs out like a mad man and I have been testing our latest build on all of our devices. Hopefully the next patch you all get is going to be very clean and bug (almost) free.

Cheers guys, looking forward. :smile:)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

This next update looks great and im excited about it! Hope in future to make an effective summoner wizard… Aka Necromancer!