Patch 1.4 - Released!

[quote=“TehLeetHaxxx”]Huh… never realized that. I’m gonna jump to 1.3.2 and abuse the shoot out of a glitch and verify this.[/quote]So through significant testing, I have verified that if you gain exp once past the cap(if already beyond the cap) it rolls back to (0+xp gained).

However, if you continue to gain exp, return to, and surpass the cap, it is possible to carry it over, assuming your very last exp gain was from the floor 200 ignis(which was known to crack the exp chart previously, giving 500m xp per kill). Thus explaining the 80b xp. Only by camping floor 200 ignis on patch 1.3.2 is it possible to have hit(or surpass) 80b exp so far. Guess I will take over the number 1 xp slot within the next few days. Get ready for an exp leaderboard showdown.

at floor 35 (ice dungeon) i didn’t have to fight the ice boss… i was just teleported to floor 36… i didn’t even encounter him :smiley:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

[quote=“TehLeetHaxxx”][quote=“TehLeetHaxxx”]Huh… never realized that. I’m gonna jump to 1.3.2 and abuse the shoot out of a glitch and verify this.[/quote]So through significant testing, I have verified that if you gain exp once past the cap(if already beyond the cap) it rolls back to (0+xp gained).

However, if you continue to gain exp, return to, and surpass the cap, it is possible to carry it over, assuming your very last exp gain was from the floor 200 ignis(which was known to crack the exp chart previously, giving 500m xp per kill). Thus explaining the 80b xp. Only by camping floor 200 ignis on patch 1.3.2 is it possible to have hit(or surpass) 80b exp so far. Guess I will take over the number 1 xp slot within the next few days. Get ready for an exp leaderboard showdown.[/quote]

booo!! jeer!!! cheaters!!! /sadface

That bug NEVER happens to me when I have a device plugged into the debugger. This issue will get fixed next patch…I hates it so!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

while i love the graphic revamp so much
and playing DQ is now much smoother no more force close
just when i was willing to put my money for the 3rd char slot i was taken back with the addition of cooldown for skills
can you please consider getting rid of cooldown and implement different mechanics other than cooldown

Absolutely loving the new update, keep up the good work guys :smile:

Thanks very much!!

Hi guys, just wondering… how the hell m@ssye have +1m dps in that one video he created and he hits like 1.80m with twist… thats ok… but i have like 200k dps… and i hit 1.3m with twist and thats without “you feel powerful” and im 80lvl… also i play on 8 power enemy thing 120 floors + is that bug or what. Then another question… can i hire 2 characters in same time. Cause i dont really want to pay for another character slot if i can’t hire 2 peeps in same times :smile: but in total… perfect patch… nice to hit more than 10-20k :smile:)

Keep in mind damage dealt per hit and damage dealt per second are two different things :smile:

Right now you can only hire one character at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 Like

Hi.
In the next patch, you can make the pvp and pve. :smile:

Pve is player versus entity. PvP is player versus player. The game is only pve right now.

urlaub fürs gehirn

I Like the contents of Patch 1.4! Yahoo!

by the way, please add a “Selective Map” that contains endless waves of monsters! (mainly for points/score leaderboard system)

in addition, my MAJOR SUGGESTION is to add a Multiplayer Co-op Mode or PvP Mode through WiFi Connection or if possible BLUETOOTH connection! :smiley: :wink: :smile:

please! please! please!

I’m a BIG FAN of Dungeon Quest! :smiley: :smile: :wink: :unamused: It’s just an Amazing Game! :smiley: :smile: :wink: :sunglasses: :bulb:

An idea for 1.5 for me would be multiplayer PvP and a banking system? Through a lot of experience playing with Action-RPG’s I’ve found that if PvP was free more people would use it, making the overall experience more enjoyable, however I’d happily be willing to pay real money for a way for me to bank items and coins because sometimes when you’re grinding 4 inventory pages unfortunately just aren’t enough :’)

-Ryan

The next update will make you very happy indeed :smile:

Endless waves would be awesome!

Just to clarify…super awesome inventory update coming in next patch.