[list] []Rogue Class
[/li][li]72 New Rogue Legends
[/li][li]16 New Community Legends
[/li][li]15 New Pet Legends
[/li][li]3 New Character Slots[/li]
[li]6 New Rogue-specific vanity items[/li][/ul][/
:m]
[li]Minor Features
[ul][]Account Upload now only uploads slots and information that have been changed
[/li][li]Updated Offensive stats screen that shows information per skill
[/li][li]Updated Talents page layout[/li]
[li]Added coloring to Talent names on items to help distinguish between Specializations
[/li][li]Complete Balance Update[/li]
[li]Updated Hireling AI to improve gameplay[/li]
[li]Updated Inventory compare window to show actual percentages of increase/decrease[/li]
[li]Can now preview packs in the Shop[/li]
[li]Added three new class specific bundles in Shop[/li][/ul][/
:m]
[li]Design
[ul] []Skills
[list] [
]Shatter now uses normal AoE range from gear/abilities, instead of a fixed 7.5
[/li][li]Prismatic added to multiple offhand attacks
[/li][/ul]
[/:m][li]Stats
[ul] [
]Wizard’s Mana stat now gives 1 point All Resist instead of MP Regen
[/li][li]Warrior’s Health stat now gives 5 points Armor instead of 1
[/li][li]Frostbite now has a cap of 200
[/li][li]Luck/Gold find capped at 650
[/li][li]Crit Damage cap increased to 375
[/li][li]Increased base Normal Enemy Health by 100%
[/li][li]Increased base Magic+ Enemy Health by 50%
[/li][li]Increased Health Increase of Enemy Powers ( e.g. EP8: ~3100% to ~10000% )
[/li][li]Increased Luck and Gold find per Enemy Power by 100%[/li][/ul]
[/:m][li]Talents
[ul] [
]Plagued changed to “Cosmic - Increase All Resist by (rank)”
[/li][li]Toxicity changed to “Astral - Increases Elemental DMG by (rank)% of All Resist”
[/li][li]Sharpened changed to “Swords and Axes increase Crit DMG by (rank)%”
[/li][li]Prayer changed to “Using offhand heals for (rank)% HP”
[/li][li]Wizardry now increases Elemental Critical by 1% per rank ( up from .5% )
[/li][li]Amplify now deals 2*(rank)% DMG for each Element Effect on enemy ( down from 2.5 )
[/li][li]Sorcery now increases (rank)%5 Element Effect effectivness ( up from 2.5 )[/li][/ul]
[/
:m][li]Items
[ul]
[]Increased mana cost of most weapons by 33%
[/li][li]Hammer
[list][
]Damage reduced by 32%
[/li][li]Speed increased by 50%[/li][/ul]
[/:m][li]Lance
[ul][
]Damage increased by 25%[/li][/ul][/:m][/list:u]
[/
:m][li]Specials
[ul] []Twister
[list][
]Damage increased by 20%
[/li][li]Fixed bug related to how many targets hit, should now properly hit all nearby targets once every .2 seconds[/li][/ul]
[/:m][li]Meteor
[ul] [
]Damage increased by 100%
[/li][li]Cooldown reduced by 1 sec[/li][/ul]
[/:m][li]Storm
[ul][
]Damage increased by 100%[/li][/ul]
[/:m][li]Orb
[ul][
]Damage reduced by 63%
[/li][li]Cooldown set to 1 second
[/li][li]Should now hit all nearby targets once every .1 seconds ( was .25 )[/li][/ul]
[/:m][li]Whirlwind
[ul][
]Damage increased by 33%[/li][/ul]
[/:m][li]ThrowSword
[ul][
]Damage increased by 23%[/li][/ul]
[/:m][li]EarthShatter
[ul][
]Damage increased by 400%[/li][/ul]
[/:m][li]KnightsCharge
[ul][
]Damage increased by 400%[/li][/ul][/:m][/list:u][/:m][/list:u][/:m]
[li]Bug Fixes
[ul] [
]Fixed issue with EHP and DPS on Leaderboard[/li]
[li]Maps now have an Enemy Power associated with them that forces the Map to that difficulty[/li]
[li]Many Controller related fixes[/li][/ul][/*:m][/list:u]

For warrior ,the assault don’t cast toss everytime even over 100% after update. Is that bug before?

needless to say im wrecking on rouge.lol

totaly agree the percent is about 10% when you have 100%. Please fix it.
This is the ONLY WAY warriors can survive in high level maps with tnt props…
And where is the Enslaver. 40 maps only one found?

+1

It’s not activating as much now (I have 112% chance). Also, I just recognized that sometimes the lance’s charge attack doesn’t move you forward as much as before. For example there’s 1 or 2 enemies and you attack, you’ll pass through them but the charge stops right at their backs (a very short distance covered and deadly when fighting Ignis with explosions all over :open_mouth: ). Is it intended or what?

What it is that ability? Is it bug? I buyed 35 pets and this is one of them.

+1

It’s not activating as much now (I have 112% chance). Also, I just recognized that sometimes the lance’s charge attack doesn’t move you forward as much as before. For example there’s 1 or 2 enemies and you attack, you’ll pass through them but the charge stops right at their backs (a very short distance covered and deadly when fighting Ignis with explosions all over :open_mouth: ). Is it intended or what?[/quote]

Will look into these issues!

+1

It’s not activating as much now (I have 112% chance). Also, I just recognized that sometimes the lance’s charge attack doesn’t move you forward as much as before. For example there’s 1 or 2 enemies and you attack, you’ll pass through them but the charge stops right at their backs (a very short distance covered and deadly when fighting Ignis with explosions all over :open_mouth: ). Is it intended or what?[/quote]

Will look into these issues![/quote]
Thanks.

It feels like it’s a bit laggy. Sometimes you’ll dash forward and sometimes it’ll just stab the lance forward and not move at all.

Any news on the Amazon Fire TV version?

We’re still waiting to pass their review. At this point it’s taken so long that we’re resubmitting with the Bug Patch we’re doing, so it will include the new Bug Fixes now, but take a little later.

Cools! Thank you for the update :smile:

Is there any word on the kindle fire patch?

Issues using Fire TV currently: Characters are sharing bags as well as a warrior displaying as a wizard. Unable to login.

Please contact us at support@shinyboxgames.com w/ your DQ Account information, and we can fix your account ASAP!

Please contact us at support@shinyboxgames.com w/ your DQ Account information, and we can fix your account ASAP![/quote]

Email sent. Thank you very much for your quick response!

I’ve noticed that many Legend items have changed considerably (Azure gear is a notable example), and a few Set Skills too (R.I.P. Terrashaper). Is there a comprehensive list of these individual changes?

Thanks for the new update developers…[emoji106]

How do I use the character upload on kindle fire, since I cannot get the update at this time?

Toss still cannot pass through the enemies. Is that just a change in 1.5 verson?

Also, stealth still will inactive and cool down again if you press it again when it is activated (veil 40). Can it make like mana shield, just lengthen the activation time of stealth when pressing it again?

I also had that problem (Veil 42).
But it would be actually kinda OP, since you would be invincible all the time. So it is good, that you can’t “spam” Stealth (with Veil 40+).

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99