Patch 1.6 Countdown!

timeanddate.com/countdown/ge … sz=1&swk=1

My wishful thinking [emoji16]

AAHAHAHAHAH

To release a patch, it’s roughly working like that :

• Steiger codes and add features
  • Daniel creates the package and release the build

Infortunatly Steiger didn’t finish his things yet, I think it’ll take something like 1 week or more, and Daniel is afk for a while (a trip if i’m right), so 1 week is impossible! maybe 2 or 3 :smile:

[quote=“Diieter”]

Infortunatly Steiger didn’t finish his things yet, I think it’ll take something like 1 week or more, and Daniel is afk for a while (a trip if i’m right), so 1 week is impossible! maybe 2 or 3 :smile:[/quote]

NOOOOOOOO !
More time for patch to come out, means more people can enter your event, and there for less chance of me winning that awesome Epic Bomb :frowning: :wink:

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“Diieter”]

Infortunatly Steiger didn’t finish his things yet, I think it’ll take something like 1 week or more, and Daniel is afk for a while (a trip if i’m right), so 1 week is impossible! maybe 2 or 3 :smile:[/quote]

NOOOOOOOO !
More time for patch to come out, means more people can enter your event, and there for less chance of me winning that awesome Epic Bomb :frowning: :wink:[/quote]

:laughing: For now there isn’t even 12 players so technically your chances to get 1 items are above 50%

We finished awhile ago with 1.6.0, were just waiting for review now. Apple is taking forever …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And while we’re waiting, development of 1.6.1 is well under way :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well. 1.6.0 Is complete? I cannot but wish it were out.

[quote=“SteigerBox”]We finished awhile ago with 1.6.0, were just waiting for review now. Apple is taking forever …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Omg! Is andorid version completed? [emoji7]

[quote=“illuriouz”][quote=“SteigerBox”]We finished awhile ago with 1.6.0, were just waiting for review now. Apple is taking forever …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Omg! Is andorid version completed? [emoji7][/quote]

Android is complete, but we have to wait till all platforms are ready to release. Since we are cross platform, we have to avoid things like trading Crystals to device that doesnt support it yet :smile:

Ah apple!!!

My bad! that’s true they are waiting for 1.6 and I was thinking of 1.6.1, such error, many mistakes, wow!

PS : No way, they still don’t have 1.6? Wow apple !! :laughing:

umm, have the legend contest design winner been announced just yet? afaik, the winner of the last contest will be put on 1.6.0.
cmiiw.
:s

[quote=“ichsanization”]umm, have the legend contest design winner been announced just yet? afaik, the winner of the last contest will be put on 1.6.0.
cmiiw.
:s[/quote]

Not yet, I planned on getting them added for 1.6.1, with a few more other new Legends that we have planned!

Is there a chance that the patch may release this coming week??

cant wait…

Are we going to be able to trade or is it just for same accounts that can go on different devices?