Patch 1.7.0 is Now Available!

[quote=“elxtrick”]Where did the enchant page go?
It’s like gone as far as I can see?
What am I going to do I can’t change elements or reroll items what is this?
Is this a pernement thing like it’s for ever?
That’s no fun at all… Most of why I kept playing was to find legends or farm gold to reroll my gear!
If this is how things are going to be then I geuss it was fun well it lasted.[/quote]

Please read our Transition to 1.6.0 Guide :smile:

All the functions you mention are still there, they are used in the form of Crystals now, that you find while playing.

I have bugs to report, hopefully it would be helpful instead of being bothersome.
[emoji16]

I’ve divided my bugs report into 4 subcategories, so the dev can narrow the bug searching.
[emoji4]

I’ll edit it in the future if I find another bugs.

#General Bugs#

• Can’t refresh shop (for buying item and crystals) after finishing random map, Idk if it is purposive or not.
  • Inconsistency on legend item shapes (battle mage sword now looks like a steiger’s fortune sword) and sometimes affixes (new battle mage sword has a significant differences compared to the old one)

#Wizard#

• Blood Mage’s Skull (forgot the name) now has a legend affix +400% explosion (5% chance to make a 400% MH damage explosion) which surprisingly deals massive damage up to 2.xxx B !?!?
  • Despite the fact I have Billions damage, the downside is that I have to spend about ten minutes to kill floor 200 ignis, and resist poison cartographer eventho I’m using druidic robe (ignor resist).

#Warrior#

• None so far (been mostly playing rogue and wizard since I updated to 1.6.0)

#Rogue#

• Blinkstriking outta map, resulting stuck on blank black screen. I’ve been dealing this bug since 1.5.0, making me avoiding using dagger to prevent the bug.
  • I don’t know much about flintlock minimum range, all I know is that I can’t deal any damage on enemy 3-4 yards away before me.

I think that’s all for now.
Keep up the good work!
DQ rocks!
[emoji106]

Never mind I’m stupid. Sorry

Where is the enchant button that arrow u placed in the upper right can’t be click or touch it always press resume.
Please fix this problem using iPad latest ios

Hi,

i love patch 1.6.0!! Best RPG for Android ever I think. But I have one major bug to report. When I equip some item then item I replaced is not displayed in inventory.

[quote=“Relay”]Where is the enchant button that arrow u placed in the upper right can’t be click or touch it always press resume.
Please fix this problem using iPad latest ios[/quote]
Enchant has been replace by Crystals & Mythstones.

You will find it a bit inconvenient for now, but with these stones you can customize your equipment with whatever you want :smile:

I have found a few bugs I think:
-First one is kind of a general bug I haven’t tested it out on every boss fight but when I was on floor 200 after the Ignis battle I was still on the boss map and I pressed (by accident) next to the shop button in the top right hand side of the screen there was no icon but a map showed up I suppose it was the one of the previous level.
-Second one is in the vendor I purchased like 7 or 8 crystals and 2 or 3 mythstones and like 5 crystals and 2 of the mythstones didn’t show up in my inventory.
-The third one is more of a question because I’m not sure if it’s a bug but compered with the version just before the AoE of the staff looks like it’s way smaller it may be a bug because I equiped casslastrophy and emberglow, it didn’t change from when I only had equiped casslastrophy and when I went in my stats the yards where still +0.

• And last I just wanted to know if you buffed the enemies, in general or only on maps, but before the update I didn’t have to much problem doing a 230+ floor map but after the update I got one-shot by anybody and it seems that they all had around +3 or 4 bolts it was crazy even if there was no bolt upgrade on the map and I tried 5 times of doing the floor 237 and never got passed it.

Just a question it’s not a bug or anything like that I just wanted to know if you are going to put a “purchase map” button when you die on a map because it’s annoying if you go up to a good floor and up die 2 times and you forget to buy a map and you die so you need to start all over again.

Anyway apart for that the update is really cool it’s just going to be really long to farm the stones but the vendor aspect helps you a lot so I like that even so there is some problem with the refreshing of the vendor but I saw some one else tolled you about it.
Good luck for the debugging! :smiley:

How do I download the update for kindle fire?

This is new…

Well, this is a weird signature, hope you don’t read this

[quote=“Bleeding knight”]This is new…

Well, this is a weird signature, hope you don’t read this[/quote]

Grats, that’s pretty rare to find :smile:

dude how i can get a crystal item im lvl 82:/

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”]dude how i can get a crystal item im lvl 82:/[/quote] i don’t know, i just checked my inventory and it was here

Well, this is a weird signature, hope you don’t read this

Used the add socket crystal to my azure battlegear and it reset it like I needed to Id it again, except I couldn’t :confused:

Guessing I shouldve removed affix first.

Other then that the update is spectacular! love the thrill of the hunt so to speak. Haven’t encountered any problems and I have a pretty nice myth/crystal collection at this point c:

Possibilites seem endless at this point, great job guys c:

[quote=“Praefuro”]Used the add socket crystal to my azure battlegear and it reset it like I needed to Id it again, except I couldn’t :confused:

Guessing I shouldve removed affix first.

Other then that the update is spectacular! love the thrill of the hunt so to speak. Haven’t encountered any problems and I have a pretty nice myth/crystal collection at this point c:

Possibilites seem endless at this point, great job guys c:[/quote]

Sorry for this!

Please contact support@shinyboxgames.com and we can fix the item. Till the bug patch comes out, everyone avoid trying to socket items with 6 affixes, must have a free affix slot available :smile:

Crytal items do drop from dungeon, but the chance is very rare. He must be extremely lucky to get it :wink:

do you know when the update will be on the amazon app store? its still at 1.5.0.3

We were hoping Amazon would be ready this week but we are still waiting on approval. The Amazon version that gets released will also have any bug fixes that this weekends patch addresses as well.

Merchant selling weapon is a good feature but it seems merchant has very low chance to sell rogue weapon and equipment. Merchant sells weapon and equipment on one screen. I think players would welcome to see if there are two screens in selling weapon and equipments (many more random equipments and weapons). One screen may not be enough for selling the stuff of 3 classes.

I suggest merchant selling new stuff after player has killed cartographer (boss that drop map)

Frozen Set Item Affix can’t be increased with “+ Set Numbers”. But I want to try it out at a higher set bonus only :frowning:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya (started a new one; 2 Oct. 2014) Rogue Level X

Yesterday i found a Golex Gauntlet with 2 empty socket

when i socketed with the Topaz the Golex Gauntlet become Unidentified

and cannot be identified again and when i click it u can equip it and the affix change to

???
???
???
???
???
???
its useless…
waiting for the patch…