Patch 1.7

i have the same feelings on this :angry:, im starting to get pissed off with people who donā€™t have enough patience on this game that we are having for free.
dont rush them up!! no pressureā€¦

i have the same feelings on this :angry:, im starting to get pissed off with people who donā€™t have enough patience on this game that we are having for free.
dont rush them up!! no pressureā€¦

Huzzah! Just as on thee minutes ago submitted put patch to Apple for approval! Now the waiting gameā€¦[emoji7]

Steiger is enjoying a MUCH deserved few days off and I am gonna spend some time with dragon age!

@tdaniel - Glad to hear, hopefully itā€™ll be out before the end of the break, though then again, it may be longer since people start getting out on break with thanksgiving and all.

We are not sitting ā€œon our handsā€ while this review is on process
I am focused now on the kindle build which has to be approved next then the Android build will be released as soon as the other two are to maintain server parity.

*notesā€¦damn I really fat fingered that message last night. Sorry that didnā€™t make any sense at all. I just cleaned it up a bit :smile:

Wtf do android too

They are just saying Apple has more strict guidelines that it takes days to approveā€¦ Iā€™m sure android approved it in less than 24hrs.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

ETA?

Soon.ish

[quote=ā€œIrcherā€]ok, i am inpatient, but this is a bit uncalled for; anyway, i think that if apple didnt take like 7 days just to review an app for viruses, etc (which is just stupid. I mean, come on, does it really take that long?), then i would perhaps complain less

@tdaniel - Glad to hear, hopefully itā€™ll be out before the end of the break, though then again, it may be longer since people start getting out on break with thanksgiving and all.[/quote]

What is uncalled for is your misdirected blame for your lack of patience.
Complain and bitch at the ones who deserve it then, like apple who are delaying the patch, not the guys working extremely hard to bring a undate for your enjoyment, and most of all your getting all that enjoyment for free.
And how do you repay them ? With disrespect and a high degree of ungratefulness all mixed up with a pompous, self righteous slant.
You truly are repugnant!

lolz @ ppl getting madā€¦grow upā€¦i was just curious if it was gonna be this weekendā€¦if notā€¦mehā€¦all good

Dude, i am so stoked for the update! Iā€™m on android though, and seems we will get it last. But heck i can wait a couple more days! Nice work devs!

+1 same here I canā€™t waitā€¦

Android usually gets it first. Since we have to update our server code if we released android first non of our dq server functions would work for all our other platforms. Currently iOS has about a 5 day turn around time on approval for app submissions.

:laughing:
us android people will get it first? we hope soā€¦ :smiley:

:laughing:
us android people will get it first? we hope soā€¦ :smiley:

Another proof that Android > Ios :unamused:

+1

Having to do with patch 1.7, will the affix ā€œpack sizeā€ be able to be found regularly on maps, instead of enchanted? Iā€™ve already used over a hundred laminar trying to get some beefy mapsā€¦