Patch 1.8.1 - Now Available!

Patch notes here: http://shinyboxgames.com/blog/2015/04/patch-1-8-1-now-available/

May take an hour or two from this post to show up in stores.

iiiIIIIIIIIIIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nice, gonna check it out now!

Woot woot! Its up on Google Play.

Woo hoo, nice work :smile:

Grats… and many thanks to the devs. You work really hard for this…

Aroooo!

I’ve got the patch! Thanks!

Later on…<

How about a health bar above my toons head?? That would really be helpful!

Loving it!

Yay new stuffs. I like seeing the stat caps. That’s really nice.

Is it a bug or are the new affixes not attainable via crystals? I’ve wasted some rubies and amethyst and the only new set i see is ninja and identity on rogue item, zealotry on warrior items

Yeah, for example +All Sets are only available on Nadrojis or MS. The new sets aren’t obtainable from applying Rubies/Amethysts.

Cool, so the game has shifted towards item farming from crystal farming. I’ve wasted much time collecting crystals. Its ok, ima charmeleon. :open_mouth:

[quote=“SteigerBox”]Patch notes here: http://shinyboxgames.com/blog/2015/04/patch-1-8-1-now-available/

May take an hour or two from this post to show up in stores.[/quote]

Awesome work, thank you Steiger and the rest of the dev team, once again another fantastic patch :mrgreen:

Cool, so the game has shifted towards item farming from crystal farming. I’ve wasted much time collecting crystals. Its ok, ima charmeleon. :open_mouth:[/quote]

You farm items to craft with! This makes farming both necessary. If you want Nadjrojis set, you must find that legend then change it to whatever you want. Being a legend also makes rolling max affixs with diamonds easier too!

Edit:
Sadly the eternals I desire are being nerfed so I will farm those first then update. This amazing eternal for example cannot be acquired in the latest patch:

from new Mythics system, can I have 2-3 Mythics in just one item?

Thanks for the update! Good work.

What’s meant by the patch note: “Mythics now lock upon creation”?
It costs 4 mythstones/sockets to craft a mythic affix. Hence, in 1.8 you could only craft one mythic affix per item.
In 1.8.1 the 4 mythstones get consumed and replaced by the mythic affix.
So: Is it possible to craft another 1-2 mythic affixes into an item which already has a mythic affix?

The patch note says “Mythics no longer replace Special Skills or Talents.”
The mainhand/offhand mythic affixes in 1.8 seemed to change the weapon skills, but how do they work now in 1.8.1? Do they activate both the regular weapon skill + the mythic skill whenever I use the regular skill?
Do the mychic acquired skills from other classes get the damage increase from the new “Identity” set affix?

Some of the 34 mythic affixes are not impressive, and the descriptions of the mainhand / offhand effects are somewhat unclear. Would you maybe consider buffing the “useless” mythic affixes? And maybe also make the description of the mainhand/offhand mythic affixes a bit more clear?

To me the unimpressive mythic affixes in need of a buff or change are:
Adventure (requiring lvl 13, 14, 15, 19 mythstone, you’re lvl 99 before getting them)
Sureshot
Exposed
Synergy (what is 10% heal 50% speed boost on summon/command? hearty/boost talents?)
Fleeting
Recover
Harmony
Draught
Notice how there really is no good mythic affix for head?

And the somewhat unimpressive mythic affixes are:
Energy (seems like wasting an affix slot on a “fun” effect)
Fury (seems like wasting an affix slot on a “fun” effect)
Unity
Dauntless (aoe damage kills mobs quickly, so you’re usually facing just a few monsters)
Summoner (you need the dmg reduction vs powerful monsters, and they one-shot the minions anyway)
Sanctuary (30 second cooldwon is too long)

Did Rage get nerfed?

My crit damage is only at 139% (89% when I remove rage), I felt like before it was at 350%.

my armor value is 74.7k, which 2% of that is way above the the 50% it added.

Might be a bug. I’ve got (5) Rage and mine is showing max crit damage.

No, only one mythic affix per item :smile:

Mine works perfectly fine. What’s your Rage level?

No, only one mythic affix per item :smile:

Mine works perfectly fine. What’s your Rage level?[/quote]

I figured it out. I could have sworn before this patch it went off the armor value after all stats had been considered I.E. with my plagued I was at 74.7k armor.(Pretty sure of this because I now thought it was less awesome my pet gave +75 crit damage).

Without plagued I am at 2174 armor. Which taking the 2.5% increase, gives me 54.4% crit damage boost, which is exactly what my Increased Crit Dmg Increased by.

So, I feel like this is either a nerf or a bug =/.

When you create a mythic, and you haven’t locked yet, it’ll lock automatically in case you accidentally sell it.

No, only one mythic affix per item

[quote]The patch note says “Mythics no longer replace Special Skills or Talents.”
The mainhand/offhand mythic affixes in 1.8 seemed to change the weapon skills, but how do they work now in 1.8.1? Do they activate both the regular weapon skill + the mythic skill whenever I use the regular skill?[/quote]
Mythic skills now work exactly like skill procs, so you can activate them by using MH/OH skill, it doesn’t matter.

Mythic skills are not other classes’ skills, so I don’t think they’ll work with Identity (not 100% sure about this one though)

Not sure what you mean here :unamused:

[quote=“Aamelron”]I figured it out. I could have sworn before this patch it went off the armor value after all stats had been considered I.E. with my plagued I was at 74.7k armor.(Pretty sure of this because I now thought it was less awesome my pet gave +75 crit damage).

Without plagued I am at 2174 armor. Which taking the 2.5% increase, gives me 54.4% crit damage boost, which is exactly what my Increased Crit Dmg Increased by.

So, I feel like this is either a nerf or a bug =/.[/quote]
Can you post screenshots of your Hero/Offene/Defense page? Also, spend 20 points on Strength and see if it cap your crit DMG :smile: