Patch 1.8.1 - Now Available!

1. Effective ring not working? Or the word “Effective” doesnt actually show up?
  2. Epic elemental critical and legend elemental critical chance are not the same? Which 1 affects Elemental Crit damage ie frostbiting. Mythic - Nova and emyprean which 1 does it affect? Epic or legend? Same thing for Frozen set.
  3. Once it turned into Mythics, the base stats from the 4 slots are not taken into effect?

[quote=“MrMaru”]1) Effective ring not working? Or the word “Effective” doesnt actually show up?
2) Epic elemental critical and legend elemental critical chance are not the same? Which 1 affects Elemental Crit damage ie frostbiting. Mythic - Nova and emyprean which 1 does it affect? Epic or legend? Same thing for Frozen set.
3) Once it turned into Mythics, the base stats from the 4 slots are not taken into effect?[/quote]

1. the words effective, crushed, deadly strike and etc. have been decreased in occurance. But your damage should still be applied.
  2. epic elemental crit only affects weapons of the same element. Legend elemental crit affects all weapons. Elemental effect damage is a separate effect altogether. IE frostbite on Armour will apply to Electric weapon as long as the target is Frozen.
  3. no. You lose all your mythstone (bug it should only take the 4 needed to make the mythic) and gives you 1 mythic affix instead.

No, Plague+Rage got nerfed but dunno if this is intended.

[quote=“Brextor”]
And the somewhat unimpressive mythic affixes are:
Energy (seems like wasting an affix slot on a “fun” effect)
Fury (seems like wasting an affix slot on a “fun” effect)
Unity[/quote]

Energy is very nice for Rogues that use Scattershot. The 2x damage is good. Fury is a very good unlimited resource affix. Both are bad when compared to the OP Bloodmagic. There is seriously little to no reason to use any other resource management affix. Bloodmagic is beyond godlike and fits in 99% of builds. Plus it overwrites all other resource management affix. Very few builds are able to do more damage without it.

Unity is a good way to maximize your defenses however as monsters deal nore damage Resist and Armour become less effective… So yeah not that great end game.

Anyways, yes not every mythic is amazing yet. There are plans to give them an overhaul. Especially THE broken Mythic… I can’t wait to get my Eternals and update so I can abuse it before it gets nerfed. XD

I am glad that a few last minute balance changes were implemented before the patch went live. But the dev team can only do so much without delaying the patch release.

Deadly Arts has a small issue
The description doesnt fit in the window, the ending few words get cut off, i cant see the % that my dmg taken gets reduced by.

[quote=“kingsmizzy”]Deadly Arts has a small issue
The description doesnt fit in the window, the ending few words get cut off, i cant see the % that my dmg taken gets reduced by.[/quote]
All affixes have a small area in which to describe stuff, sometimes it doesn’t fit. That’s why we have a dictionary. :smile:

You can read full descriptions there. In this case, the reduction is equal to Deadly Strike value.

Are you referring to the stat page which lists all the talents or are you talking about “extended item description” window (the one you get by tapping on the item box in your inventory)?

I have 141% gold find on gear, combined with EP3 bonuses and 11 Fortune, my gold find stat shows as 598%. If the cap is 650% then I am nearly there and I feel like I am getting significantly less gold per level as compared to the gold + sold items pre update. Am I correctly understanding how the stats work? Is it 650% gold find cap from items which after bonuses are multiplied becomes 2756% gold find?

Thanks

Cap is 650%, everything figures into it. You just need to adjust how you play a bit if gold is what you’re hunting. I used to make gold much faster the way I used to play, through items and chests, but I adjusted and can make gold faster now, just have to do it differently.