Patch 3.0 - Patch Notes

This patch we can use crystal to remove the bad skill for legend pet , but can not enhance the pet quality become 25, in this case how do you reroll the skill point? Normally when the pet fight with you , the skill will grow up automatically but seems not for the skill which created by crystal .

Nope. No emerald on pet unfortunately so you’ll have to do save pet feat alot but that can be done eventually. At least the feat isn’t useless.

Yayayaya .

Thanks dude. That’s really what it’s about. I made a response on this but the Admin hid it cuz it was flagged as inappropriate and I didn’t make it on time to revised before it was completely hidden permanently (I did really used some kind of offensive words) since his guy talked like he knows how I play or do my thing. Like h*ll never ever I did that thing. Just know before I proceed into the process of crafting, I farm tons of resource so that it would be sufficient then if I’m out of stock go farm again. That’s the legit way. (unlike others here who only spends a few Obsi/Rubies and when it didn’t give the choice of affix that they want, goes down to clear data/download for their own sake which is an act of ABUSE) using a known exploit is considered cheating. This is the main problem here, just like players who found a bug and they choose to continue using it for their own benefit? Of course it’s cheating, don’t be surprised if you’re hit with the banhammer. #RealTalk #PlayLegit

1 Like

The pet feat improves the pet quality? @.@

All of the legitimate players, like yourself, greatly appreciate the devs effort to discourage the abused download exploit. A majority of the cheaters have a modus operandi in the forum anyway, if you watch closely. :eyes:

2 Likes

Follow link below. I think this is what he meant.

2 Likes

Oh, i get it now.

1 Like

I know right. Yes a lot. I can see them… everywhere. they’re just playing safe.

2 Likes

Adk about arena point,when i off the game its decrease every i enter arena again,have reached 1200 then i off for 4 hour it become 1146 :frowning: its happened when patch 3.0,its normal?

Your MMR decreases because other players are defeating your character when they play.

3 Likes

Oh ok ty for info just experience it at patch 3.0

All set is respec’ed… Ragnarok Cosmicorb with 225% critdmg is now in my “rare trashbag”, which won’t be in any use no more

Wow, i think I need to get back to the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yo! Welcome back :smile: .

1 Like

I was like let’s check the forum maybe there is something new. And then i saw DQ 3.0 :open_mouth:

1 Like

Lol.

Haha this patch amazing bruh

So the items that is crafted isn’t counted in legend found right?? @SteigerBox

can you add chinese.plz