PC version

any chance u guys could release a PC version OTHER THEN BLUESTACKS that sht laggs too much… i personaly think that a pc client would be better for this game my phone has been gettin so hot could cook a egg off the screen XD just a suggestion OFC it would take some time to make it not so u cant cheat…stuff along the lines to that…

the reason i suggested this is cause i try and try to find tips and stuff about this game Via Youtube… but nothing but Trailers and hackers some show and tell here and there but nothing realy on there that Explains how todo things… IMO i think it would be good idea people could upload more videos about the game more info instead of trying to find stuff in the archives of a forum…

Bluestacks its playable on it just cant change and of the key bindings future fix maybe?

just saying, anyody ever use ‘joytokey’ program to bind keyboard to a joystik?
(it’s worked on most pc games, never try it on bluestack tho)
even mouse pointer.
umm, afaik, it’s a tiny sized freeware.

Tested BS, it didn’t lagg once, but I didn’t play with joystick, have to find out how to configure the thing.
Anyway, staff is thinking about a Steam release :wink:

[quote=“Diieter”]Tested BS, it didn’t lagg once, but I didn’t play with joystick, have to find out how to configure the thing.
Anyway, staff is thinking about a Steam release :wink:[/quote]
that would be awsome hope they do

Especially the playerbase would increase with sales and whatnot and that would allow for multiplayer over steam!

EDIT: how do you plsy dq over bluestacks?

this. is. AWESOME!

[quote=“shutnic”]EDIT: how do you plsy dq over bluestacks?

this. is. AWESOME![/quote]
you cant keybind anything my laptop keyboard/razor keyboard and PC controller all dont work when i go to change the keybindings its as if it doesnt reconize the devices