Pet Com Lacerate

• lacerate only comes in the eternal pet? or can you put the affixes with topaz?

Lacerate is part of warrior’s talent. You can roll it using topaz.

You can obtain any Epic affix on Pet with a few exceptions (no flat weapon damage or % weapon dmg for example). You can use

You can have Lacerate on Warrior Head Talent for 1.5% Bleed damage increase / rank. You can also apply topaz to warrior gears for Lacerate Talent.

Lacerate Warrior Talent

Sapphire Crystal

You can use this on Pet but costs 5 crystals each roll. There are over 230 available epic affixes. :scream:

Fluorite Crystal

You can use this on Pet but costs 5 crystals each time to reroll affix to obtain max value. If using on gear and not pet, ensure gear iLvl is 100 and quality is 25%. You will also want to be sure your pet is max level also.

3 Likes

Now heres a trick. If you dont want to use 5 chrystals on a pet then if you convert all desired chrystal to higher till you have 0. Then convert 2 of the next lower chrystal to make 1 of the chrystal your going to use on the pet then one will reroll the stat

@Mr_Scooty probably knows this tip already. How about @Golem ?

someone has mentioned this in a few previous threads, so I know of this tip. but it seems to take a lot of work to make it work. I think you have to be really into saving Crystals to use this Pet Crafting Method. at least that is what I think.

1 Like

And it costs lots of gold. Best way is just reroll every time you find 1 of the desired chrystal