Pets

• pets grow bigger every x levels, they will be as big as your character at lv100
  • hunger system & pet food
  • equipping more than 1 pet
  • equipping 2 (or more) pets gives additional effects (stats for character; or a specific glow for you character)
  • shrine effect that increase pet experience by x%
  • ability to use crystals / myths on them

Maybe its time to put Sandra!!! :smiley:

Two pets sounds nice, specially considering that getting a perfect roll is pretty hard

I found the legend pet Sera; however, she was the only legend pet I have found

I don’t remember what floor I found; but she was level 42 (lower than floor 50; mythic 3 difficulty)

Now she’s 82 & I’m close to floor 160 lol.

Doesn’t have the exact stats I wanted; but that’s okay; I can deal with that.

I had Mr. Jester, Mr. Jester, Spike and Scout… I only kept one copy of Mr. Jester and sold the rest. Even Mr. Jester is kept in a stash box because of crap rolls.

Crap rolls make me cringe. If we get specific rolls for pets like what we just recently had for Legends then it’s gonna be awesome but that’s an entirely different matter :smiley: customizability with crystals is much better though.

Let me also add Pet-specific affixes to this Pet talk.

-All-dodge for a short time (a.k.a. half baked stealth) when Fairy heals.
-Dig frequency, dig quantity for dog
-Item feed reduction, Item product quality and quantity for imp

The list goes on and on

This is what mine looks like now.

She started off at lv1 blast & the rest I forgot lol

[quote=“solid_ice8”]1. pets grow bigger every x levels, they will be as big as your character at lv100
2. hunger system & pet food
3. equipping more than 1 pet
4. equipping 2 (or more) pets gives additional effects (stats for character; or a specific glow for you character)
5. shrine effect that increase pet experience by x%
6. ability to use crystals / myths on them[/quote]
Most of this doesn’t make sense/have no worthwhile purpose/unbalanced.

1. I don’t get the purpose behind this…
  2. Nor this one
  3. Unbalanced – thats 6 more affixes (and 2 set affixes total on pets) – especially for arena since legend pets are hard to come by (like Eternal Nadroji hard)
  4. If they did implement dual pets, I’m only for vanity stuff like glow, etc as added bonuses
  5. That actually isn’t a bad idea, but dosn’t the regular xp shrine do that too or am I mistaken?
  6. The fact you cant use crystals/myths on them make pets unique and balanced. Although, I’d think Calcite (and onky Calcite) might be okay to use on pets.

[quote=“Ircher”]Most of this doesn’t make sense/have no worthwhile purpose/unbalanced.

1. I don’t get the purpose behind this…
  2. Nor this one
  3. Unbalanced – thats 6 more affixes (and 2 set affixes total on pets) – especially for arena since legend pets are hard to come by (like Eternal Nadroji hard)
  4. If they did implement dual pets, I’m only for vanity stuff like glow, etc as added bonuses
  5. That actually isn’t a bad idea, but dosn’t the regular xp shrine do that too or am I mistaken?
  6. The fact you cant use crystals/myths on them make pets unique and balanced. Although, I’d think Calcite (and onky Calcite) might be okay to use on pets.[/quote]
  1. This is for appearance purpose only; since they follow behind you (you get a better look at your pet when you’re not killing monsters)
  2. A hunger system means when pet’s get hungry, you feed them; if not, they go back “home” (mean they get unsummoned) hence the use of pet food
  3. Unique legend pet yes; “that perfect roll you dream of” will be extremely hard to come by anyway
  4. This will counter the statement above; no perfect roll? A new pet to compensate for that!
  5. Experience shrine only affects you, not your pet (if this was the case; my pet would’ve been the same level as me; or at least close to 99 by now; I reach lv99 around 13x floor; while I’m floor 200 now; and pet is still 84)
  6. This is another way to counter #3 & #4 above

I have a new feature suggestion: Pet Experience bar shown on screen (& not tapping inventory)