Pets

guys help me with this . especially game masters :slight_smile:

anyone can take down the list of pets available sets .

i hunting a defiant , scoundrel or bloodmagic pet . is there a chance ? thanks guys

no chance take at look at codex

1 Like

haha lol :grin: thanks .

blood magic pet exist at old version hahaha

Lol that would be somewhat op. Pathfinder technically us kind of a defiant pet but without the dmg increase as hp goes down. It increases dmg and dmg reduction same like defiant but you need dodge for it to work.

As @Eater said, yes bloodmagic pet used to exist as old pet but no longer exists. Scoundrel pet doesn’t exist atm but thats ok. The bloodmagic on the pet rage is now changed to inferno since patch 2.0.

@CuzegSpiked I still have my old RAGE pet with BLOOD MAGIC Set affix. I I’ve got it 2 years ago. :smile:

2 Likes

Nice! I wish I had that old pet but yea. It doesn’t really matter to me anyway. Legacy items are cool to keep and I have quite a few.

1 Like

Well, BloodMagic Set affix is a waste right naw cuz you can obtain it now from Mythic. Every slot and crystals is precious so I’m not gunna waste my Amethyst for it and of course we can replace it with some useful affixes.

1 Like

Yep. That’s right. Also the mythic bloodmagic is actually better than the set affix and saves a set slot.

1 Like

Yep :slight_smile: that’s definitely the point. Save a slot for another useful set :smile:

1 Like

blood magic is OP at old version but until now its kinda OP its good to save old stuff :smiley:

1 Like

Yep. It’s good to have an eternal legacy nadrojis robe that no one will ever get nowadays to keep for yourself :). For bugged items, its still kinda cool to keep them just to show that you experienced it before but want to keep the item. I can relate when I have a crystal gowthers ring. It’s good to have legacy / bugged items in general because it feels good and prepares you too in case you need em. What’s cool is that my very first pet, thought to be underdog and somewhat useless becomes op today. The pathfinder pet was my very first pet. It used to not be that good but when patch 2.1 or 2.2 was it?, came out, the pet suddenly becomes op af :slight_smile: . I’m glad I kept the pet :wink: . Ok maybe I exaggerated on the op af thing but it’s very good.