Pinoy Dungeon Quest / Dungeon Quest All Stars (Farewell) 800k hp on pvp

Hi! Can I join this FB group? I am relative new to the game. But i really wanna get into it. Pinoy rin ako :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure.

I dont know the name of your FB group :frowning:

Look it up in fb. Pinoy DQ PLayers. What’s your fb name?

Hi im pinoy gus2 ko malaman kung magkano ang pag dadag ng character slot sabi 46.00 php daw ata un at ni loadan ko ng 50 ung globe ko pero sabi parin unsuccesful daw magkano ba tlaga un? Kasi may charge din naman un ty

Yeah what are other ways to get hireling

I wanna test it too on my summoner wiz. I will love to kill his monsterous HP build. I hope that this player is legit.

P52.30 total, so you should have atleast 55 load balance

1 Like

tyvm sir

they say this is a cheater’s doing but for me no because I already created a 1.08m HP in pvp :joy: look for kraken’s build for more info about my build and how I create it :smile:

Hey, Zhairro.

Please use English on the forums. It causes less confusion. There is a Pinoy DQ page on Facebook, if you are interested. :smile:

Thanks.

Sh*t you own that warrior?, i forfiet the game cause i cant kill him and he cant kill me too, its a waste of time trying to kill that warrior.

Nc one and goodbuild tho

I join that pinoy dq player GP on FB.
And told them i have wing on my wizard they want me to show a recpt as a proof for the item
I told them that it was way back 2015 since i got that wing and they decide to kick me for a reason that i have wing with no recpt to show and they think im not a legit player LoL

Kinda lame coz even i have a wing it doest mean i can kill all of the monster on high floor map with a single hit. Maybe they have no wing that why they kick a player with a costume haha

Sory sir i speak tagalog coz its so hard to english and i cant english it xD

Yes its mine haha can you send me some screen shot while doing a pvp to my warrior? :slight_smile:

I dunno if i will encounter your warrior again but will do if ever.

Lol even if its way back 2015 , you can still look at your google play account, you can find all your purchased items there,

1 Like

Is there any other way to purchase 2nd slot beside from play store 'cause it always tells me that i dont have enough balance, but i have 100php load. It should cost me only around 50-55php right? Please help me with this

thru gift cards? are the one who post at fb group?

Oh c’mon, a friend of mine brought it for me i just gave my DQ accnt to him.

I know u dont have wing too thats why you react like that.

I dnt event have a cc thats why i paid it tohim in cash and i dont care about the recpt as long as ihave the item

Ppl on tht group are noob i dont need them so its ok im still strong and my wizz still doing trillion dmg and their still noob.

I know ur one of those thats why you react just sh*t up dude ok its a waste of time…