Plans on Floor Hikers

It’s been a long while now. I’ve been playing DQ for a very long time but I’ve yet to see incentives for hiking very high floors. I believe it’s a necessity for a game like this.

Instead of sending a PM, I decided to create a thread instead so that everyone can dig in.

Are there any plans to reward hikers?

just an Idea:
1.increase drop rarity by 15% for each 200 floor.
reason: i notice that player with full farming build wardering on 100+ floor. this will give them more challenge to farm at floor 200+ with farming build. it will also give big benafit at player that can stand on floor 500+ floor and up.

2.Maybe create another feat play ×50 times on floor 500+ get eternal lagend or maybe eternal crystal lagend.

There’s plans for 2.1 that will hopefully motivate players to not only play at high floors, but to play on high difficulty as well. More to come after we wrap up 2.0 :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that’s very nice to hear. Looking forward to it :smiley:

Hopefully 2.1 will include more items/affixes.

Like for instance, items that can only be found within floor 850+ and are powerful.

Sample:

Helm of the Absolute (head)

Talent: Unmitigated - 1% hp increase per rank, .5 damage increase per rank (unique talent)

Set affix: Omnipotence - Increases damage by 5% (per rank), total dodge by 4% (per rank), hp by 12% (per rank), and hp regen by 15% (per rank)
Legend affix: move speed
Legend affix: elemental dmg%
Legend affix: elementcrit chance
Legend affix: Increase the talent unmitigated by 4
Epic affix: +5000 hp

End of time/days/life/hope (weapon)

These weapons are all the same just with different names for each weapon type. (i.e. wand is end of days and so are it’s equivalent weps such as a lance and pistol)

Set affix: Increases the value/power of the affixes attached to the weapon by 5% (per rank)
(Sample, you have 20% ice damage it will become 25% ice damage, with the complete +4 all set, though it will not be displayed in the weapon itself, but you will notice the difference in the stat page. BTW this affects crystal affixes too hehe)

Legend affix: weapondmg%
Legend affix: elementdmg%
Legend affix: multi attack
Legend affix: elementalcrit dmg
Epic affix: +5000 weapon dmg

P.S. This is just a dream of mine lel ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[quote=“Skull”]Hopefully 2.1 will include more items/affixes.

Like for instance, items that can only be found within floor 850+ and are powerful.

Sample:

Helm of the Absolute (head)

Talent: Unmitigated - 1% hp increase per rank, .5 damage increase per rank (unique talent)

Set affix: Omnipotence - Increases damage by 5% (per rank), total dodge by 4% (per rank), hp by 12% (per rank), and hp regen by 15% (per rank)
Legend affix: move speed
Legend affix: elemental dmg%
Legend affix: elementcrit chance
Legend affix: Increase the talent unmitigated by 4
Epic affix: +5000 hp

End of time/days/life/hope (weapon)

These weapons are all the same just with different names for each weapon type. (i.e. wand is end of days and so are it’s equivalent weps such as a lance and pistol)

Set affix: Increases the value/power of the affixes attached to the weapon by 5% (per rank)
(Sample, you have 20% ice damage it will become 25% ice damage, with the complete +4 all set, though it will not be displayed in the weapon itself, but you will notice the difference in the stat page. BTW this affects crystal affixes too hehe)

Legend affix: weapondmg%
Legend affix: elementdmg%
Legend affix: multi attack
Legend affix: elementalcrit dmg
Epic affix: +5000 weapon dmg

P.S. This is just a dream of mine lel ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/quote]

1. 2.1 will bring a lot of new legends because items numbers are not equal (ex : 7 legend bracer for 4 orbs, etc)
    But tbh I rather seeing new features than items or affixes, there are already A LOT of affixes atm.
    dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Affixes

2. Your items are the exact kind of items which won’t be created because it’s too “op”, you’re making an item with 5 offense affixes… if you’ve looked items closely none has that much affixes, some have 3 offense affixes and 3 random affixes (gold find, luck etc) to balance the item

3. Talent: Unmitigated - 1% hp increase per rank, .5 damage increase per rank (unique talent)
    = Empower for wizard
    = Glasscanon

Hmmm, I guess you’re right about those things.