Possible imbalance

Hi Guys!

First thanks for your impressice work. DQ is an awesome game. And I think it will be the first app i will pay for! Great job Guys!

Also Patch 1.4 is amazing! Now I’m even more addicted to this game! love it!

Right now my Wizzard is lvl 80 on floor 130. Snow Mountain is calling. But there it gets frustrating. I’m feeling comfortable with monster lvl 4. But these annoying snow ball meteors a killing me instantly! And there is no escape. It is a very dead full combo. There are popping 3-5 Meteors out of now where, if you are hit by one, you are slowed, so the other will hit you too. In addition they spawn snowman which immediately attack. So each Meteor hits for ~3.5k plus the damage of the snow man, and slow me down. -> INSTANT DEATH

can you have a look at this?

Greets
Owel

Just dodge the those meteors and you might survive. :wink:
If they still kill you after avoiding the meteors, I recommend to play on a lower enemy power just for the dungeon. When you still struggling after that, you know what to do.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

[quote=“Owel”]Hi Guys!

First thanks for your impressice work. DQ is an awesome game. And I think it will be the first app i will pay for! Great job Guys!

Also Patch 1.4 is amazing! Now I’m even more addicted to this game! love it!

Right now my Wizzard is lvl 80 on floor 130. Snow Mountain is calling. But there it gets frustrating. I’m feeling comfortable with monster lvl 4. But these annoying snow ball meteors a killing me instantly! And there is no escape. It is a very dead full combo. There are popping 3-5 Meteors out of now where, if you are hit by one, you are slowed, so the other will hit you too. In addition they spawn snowman which immediately attack. So each Meteor hits for ~3.5k plus the damage of the snow man, and slow me down. -> INSTANT DEATH

can you have a look at this?

Greets
Owel[/quote]

Haha, meteor speed was already slowed down by ~50% in 1.4! Imagine those things plummeting twice as fast. Anyway, if you’re still having trouble – cling to the sides only. That got me through maps.

already lowered the enemy lvl.

The thing is, if you are in heavy combat and slowed down, there is no way of escaping these things! And they are always in pack! So if you’re hit by one, you will be hit by at least 3. So where its getting frustrating is, when you can’t avoid them, it is instand death …

And thanks for the avoiding tip, never thought of this :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha to be honest I avoid ice levels the most- i really HATE being slowed. I just equipped an orb and TPed till the end- you can make up for in like poison or fire levels. (Shock levels have the annoying worms.)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Just curious, what’s your HP at lvl 80?

I have to check, but i think something between 15-20k

meteors are really disturbing hehe… just teleport away… sometimes you have to have reflexes like a cat :smiley:
just get more hp to survive, when getting hit.