Possible to put set affix on Stone of Nadroji?

I’ve got an Amethyst burning a hole in my stash, and that rare affix on my newly found SoN offends me. Can I remove it with Kyanite and add a set affix, or is there a chance that I’ll lose one of the (awesome-sauce!) legendary affixes?

Remove affix I believe is only a single, whereas disenchant is from 1 to 4 removed randomly. Always can test a few on epic or rare items

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Yes, Kyanite will remove one, and only one affix. And it lets you choose which one to remove. Do not Quartz it! :wink:

Where did you found your stone of nadroji? Ive been hunting daily for 5 hours yet i think im jinxed. :frowning:

Took me bloody forever, I tell ya. Lvl 236, EP8.

My question was more about whether adding a set affix would somehow endanger the existing legend affixes. I don’t know if there’s some kind of limit to the level/quality of affixes, or whether there are some other side effects. (Since Amethysts are pretty hard to come by, I can’t exactly experiment and find out)

Where did you found your stone of nadroji? Ive been hunting daily for 5 hours yet i think im jinxed. :frowning:[/quote]
I found this one at floor 139(carto maps) last night.[emoji6]
Lucky me because it’s the only left for my three class that I haven’t looted for nadroji’s set…

I’ve been runnin around on ep 8 floor 400+ for ages and still have no Nadrojis lol

I have 3 nadroji’s and i got them on the lower floors 100-200. Sadly, the ring is very evasive, so up until now i have none. Try looting on the above mentioned floors because its easier there and the maps are cheaper. Just make sure you have high luck percentage and item drops. And most of all unending patience. Just enjoy, you’ll never know what you’ll run into right? …wink.

Seems like no one understands your question… I’ve been waiting for the answer myself haha. I’d love cosmic power on my necklace

You guys get a answer about remove affixes from items and like you can see at crystal there you have write it could be used at legend items or not if not you couldnt add set affix but if yes you could do this :smile:

Seems like no one understands your question… I’ve been waiting for the answer myself haha. I’d love cosmic power on my necklace[/quote]
I’ve been waiting for the answer also…

Removed the normal affix and add the set affix

[quote=“MaGi”]

Removed the normal affix and add the set affix[/quote]
awesome I gotta try this… now I just need a amethyst

The answer is yes.lol

Here are some example of Crafted Nadrojis