Post your drop after 1.8.1

[quote=“anygma”][quote=“JesteR”][quote=“anygma”]I just updated 1.8.1 last night. And i got my 2nd Legend pet. :smiley:

sad coz it has a +Toss but im a wizard. but still…all good! :mrgreen:[/quote]

Why only update last night ?[/quote]

• i actually updated my other DQ (on other phone) and i saw the decrease on items price. so i stayed on 1.8 (on my my main phone) to earn more golds so i can buy more rare crystals.[/quote]

You can get more gold in 1.8.1 than 1.8.0… The only reason to stick to 1.8.1 is to hunt eternals like me.

yeah…1.8.1 update is awsome…got legend pet faunt’s gift sad hahaha im wiz

Just had a Zenith MS drop. No Mythical set affix. Crystal and Mythstone drops have definitely been upped a bit.

Most likely as I have heard several obsidians drop too.

does obsidian do realy drop??ive never seen one before…

After update. Its easier to obtain obsidians in store/lottery :smiley: . just got 10 obisidians after patch from the merchant :smile:

Yes. I’ve personally had one drop for me. Along with a Ruby, and a Zenith MS. Just really rare. The new set affixes Crystalline and Mythology will help with rare Crystals and Mythstones drops.

• indeed,but as i said i stayed 1.8.0 to earn golds coz buying cs (produces a very rare crystals) on merchant cost 5M+. b4 i updated to 1.8.1 i has 30M now i only has 1.3M golds. And tbh earning gold from item drops was much easier than picking up gold on ground. Dont say i just need to cap my gold find,im only a regular player so giving up 2-3 affixes for gold find is very hard for me to do. :smile:

[quote=“anygma”]

• indeed,but as i said i stayed 1.8.0 to earn golds coz buying cs (produces a very rare crystals) on merchant cost 5M+. b4 i updated to 1.8.1 i has 30M now i only has 1.3M golds. And tbh earning gold from item drops was much easier than picking up gold on ground. Dont say i just need to cap my gold find,im only a regular player so giving up 2-3 affixes for gold find is very hard for me to do. :smile:[/quote]

With pickup distance affix and 478 gold find (50 gold find from amulet , 50 from imp pet), I can earn 10M after 3 hours(I pickup and sell epic and better drop). I farm on 3xx and 4xx maps.
It seems 1xx floor map with 560 gold find can get more gold but the drop is less powerful.

[attachment=0]glove.png[/attachment]

I just found another Legend pet. However its the same pet as i looted on my first Post here (on 2nd page)…its STITCH again but now with Rogue Affix. Meh!!! :wink:

• indeed,but as i said i stayed 1.8.0 to earn golds coz buying cs (produces a very rare crystals) on merchant cost 5M+. b4 i updated to 1.8.1 i has 30M now i only has 1.3M golds. And tbh earning gold from item drops was much easier than picking up gold on ground. Dont say i just need to cap my gold find,im only a regular player so giving up 2-3 affixes for gold find is very hard for me to do. :smile:[/quote]

Invest into pets like I do. A pet can give you 80% GF/luck! Just make a new char and buy a wholebunch of them until you get one with both Normal and epic version of GF/Luck. It will cost you 5~10 mil gold to find one.

Also define “normal player”, I only spend 8~10 hrs a week on the game (basically 1 weekend afternoon). All of my gear are farmed with very little customization. Rogue with Pirate hat, Plunderbuss and lv20 Fortune on Mythic3 = 475~500 GF + 125~150 Item drop… Now that I am hunting Warrior items, I just change those items to Warrior and so my new warrior hireling has the same thing.

Playing double Rogue meant I only get Rogue item drops so I get these very easily. With the pet abuse, I get 555~580 GF. Just 2 More GF legends like black sails and fortuna (which my Rogue hireling uses) and it garantees me 650 GF without crystals. Both Buccanneer and Goldveins get boosted by GF so no damage is sacrificed (I was lucky enough to find crystal versions of Plunderbuss and Fortuna so my Hireling does more damage than me).

[attachment=0]proc.png[/attachment]

I’m sure to get yelled at, but shouldn’t it be a minus sign with respect to resource cost? This has confused me since I first saw it on a Mythstone for a ten percent reduction to mana costs. I think it’s needlessly confusing myself. :ugeek:

This post should have been quoted on a post on the first page… Sorry about that, I’m still a newbie here.

Double negative = a positive. Reducing a reduction causes an increase. Increasing a reduction causes a bigger reduction.

Double negative = a positive.[/quote]
In politics, a double negative is proof that the person is double wrong.

Double negative = a positive.[/quote]
In politics, a double negative is proof that the person is double wrong.[/quote]

Ha! Now that is funny!

Wow! Very, very nice.

[attachment=1]sco.png[/attachment]

[attachment=0]jasper.png[/attachment]
One Jasper is my best cs drop on 1.8.1 (Somes are bought from merchant)