Prestige System

I think it would be cool to add a prestige system to the game. I know there is already heroic ranks but that has a finite cap that doesn’t take a whole lot of time to reach. There are many ways to approach a prestige system, one example would be D3 with its paragon levels and points. Another system could be once you hit 99 you can revert back to lvl 1 but with a bonus ie 2% to all stats or something. Would love to hear other peoples opinions on what would be a good prestige system for the game.

Heroic Levels? huh?

have you tried leveling w=a hireling with an experienced characters? i got my warrior from level 1 to level 50 in about an hour… just by reviving him in a right moment

the idea itself sounds quite good to me to be honest… but you need to suggest something special

So your saying you have hit the cap of level 99 heroic level ?

Can explain more about what is the what does Prestige do? I haven’t play D3 yet so dono about, mind you explain it thx :question:

So your saying you have hit the cap of level 99 heroic level ?[/quote]

No I haven’t I am 74 on my main but the problem with heroic levels is that pretty much after 60 (20 in main skill, 20 in int, 20 in str you don’t really look forward to leveling it up because the points after that dont really affect you all that much. Along with the fact its level by feats and like I said its finite a true prestige system is usually infinite.

Can explain more about what is the what does Prestige do? I haven’t play D3 yet so dono about, mind you explain it thx :question:[/quote]

“Paragon Levels are a system implemented that allows a player to continue to level up and advance their character, even after that character has reached the highest level cap.” Some games like I said do it like diablo where you keep going past the cap so you might be lvl 70 but be level 400 paragon. Other games have it so you start back at lvl 1 but with a bonus that makes it worth it.

If you had search at least once on the forum you should see that “rebirths” will be brought “soon” :unamused:

This is a horrible set of skill investments.

This is a horrible set of skill investments.[/quote]

+1 :smiley:

How so? Redrum uses this, plus Dexterity.

If your build uses 1 skill only, those would be your only needs/options.

How so? Redrum uses this, plus Dexterity.

If your build uses 1 skill only, those would be your only needs/options.[/quote]

Because he is not investing into Fortune for item drops. :stuck_out_tongue: At only Heroic lv60, your need for Fortune to get better loot is more important than Strength or Intellegence. Your current Redrum build is at endgame where farming is not a major priority. In the early to mid game 50% more items outweights any defensive skill investments. Unless you are doing something wrong, you are not going to get 1 shotted farming Gold, CS and MS. Only when you are farming lv100 Eternals or progressing through the game at floor 500+ would you value Strength and Intellegence more than Fortune.

That’s awesome, can’t wait.

Whoa whoa whoa.

Now THIS is one of the things I’m looking forward to. :geek:

I’m also looking forward to the rebirths since a while buuuut before that we have the 1.9 undertest and it’s gonna be won-der-ful :unamused:
I’m sure it’ll make you forget rebirths for a while :unamused:

[quote=“Diieter”]I’m also looking forward to the rebirths since a while buuuut before that we have the 1.9 undertest and it’s gonna be won-der-ful :unamused:
I’m sure it’ll make you forget rebirths for a while :unamused:[/quote]
Because you made a post about it I’m going to remember both that post and this one when 1.9 does roll 'round.

[quote=“Rider of Dark”][quote=“Diieter”]I’m also looking forward to the rebirths since a while buuuut before that we have the 1.9 undertest and it’s gonna be won-der-ful :unamused:
I’m sure it’ll make you forget rebirths for a while :unamused:[/quote]
Because you made a post about it I’m going to remember both that post and this one when 1.9 does roll 'round.[/quote]

Looks like someone is getting hyped up for 1.9 xD

[quote=“lordknightstradmore”][quote=“Rider of Dark”][quote=“Diieter”]I’m also looking forward to the rebirths since a while buuuut before that we have the 1.9 undertest and it’s gonna be won-der-ful :roll:
I’m sure it’ll make you forget rebirths for a while :roll:[/quote]
Because you made a post about it I’m going to remember both that post and this one when 1.9 does roll 'round.[/quote]

Looks like someone is getting hyped up for 1.9 xD[/quote]
Actually, what I’m saying is that I will remember that 1.9 won’t have rebirths because of Diieter’s post and my response to it. :smile: