Purchase didn't activate

Just like recent posters. Purchase was for beserker package. Thanks for any help.

Hi there! Sorry to hear that your purchase did not post. Can you send your gmail email account to support@shinyboxgames.com and I will make sure to get it taken care of for you.

Thanks for playing, and again, sorry about this issue!!

I have the same problem, I just bought a new character slot, and it don’t let me use it.
I don’t know if the problem is that my DQ account is different than my google play account. (if it is how do I change account)

Hi there,

No the accounts do NOT need to be the same. The reason we went with our own Account system and not a pre configured one is so our users could us any email address they wanted to to make the account (and not have to use their main email account).

Please shoot me an email: support@shinyboxgames.com with your google account email and I will check on that order for you.

And we apologize that you are having this issue as well!

Same here.

On the 8th, I successfully purchased gold for $0.99.

On the 10th, I purchased $1.99 worth of gold.

However…later on the 10th, I tried to purchase $4.99 of gold. Although Google Wallet accepted the transaction and billed me, the in-game purchase did not complete: the game stuck for several minutes at the “Purchasing…” screen. Eventually, I hit the (X) in the corner. Although I was returned to the game, the added gold purchase did not appear. Using “Restore Purchase” on the Main Menu had no effect.

I tried the same again today (using a different wi-fi connection) with the same effect. I must emphasise that there was no impatience here: I gave it a good ten minutes before I finally cancelled the “Purchasing…” screen.

I have submitted a “Cancel this order” request for the second failed transaction, with the details of the first failed transaction also included, along with comprehensive details of the device, OS version and DQ version used.

Yes please help me too. Purchased arcane pack and its not there in game.

Our purchase verification system was down yesterday unfortunately.

If you were having troubles, try opening the game today and see if your purchases were successful ( Google will send verification messages to the app when it opens ). If that doesn’t work, try “Restore Purchases”. If that still doesnt work, please contact us at support@shinyboxgames.com, and we’ll refund and work with you to get any purchases we can working, or update your account through our servers.

Thank you for your support and we’ll try as hard as we can to get everyone fixed.