Purchase gone after reinstall

First: very nice game! Feels a bit like Torchlight.
Now to my problem: I had to reinstall the game today and my previously purchased character slot is gone.
How do I get my slot back?

Hey TweeXta, if you could you email support@shinyboxgames.com, we’ll get you squared away as soon as possible. Coming in the future will be some sort of character save system that would prevent this, but for now, we have to do it the manual way. :smile:

Thanks!

I took care of your order this afternoon and sent you a reply email.

Thanks for contacting us about your issue and if you have any other problems, please email us at support@shinyboxgames.com or contact us here on the forums!

I didn’t get that mail, but I trust you on this.
But if I want to buy the slot, the Playstore instantly closes.
Is it a Google or game problem? I can’t buy anything now :frowning:

[quote=“TweeXta”]I didn’t get that mail, but I trust you on this.
Is it a Google or game problem? I can’t buy anything now :frowning:[/quote]

This is a problem I am experiencing too, it’s been like this since the new play store came out.

We found this issue as well. We think we already have a solution in place for this problem as well. I have tested it on my end and it works and we think we finally tracked down the issue with the game going into portrait mode.

[quote=“TweeXta”]I didn’t get that mail, but I trust you on this.
Is it a Google or game problem? I can’t buy anything now :frowning:[/quote]

We released a small update this afternoon that address this issue. Also, did you get your refund? If not please let me know and I will double check the order.

Thanks!

I didn’t get an email regarding a refund from Google, so I think I didn’t get that refund as well :confused:

I was pretty sure I got that one taken care of. Could you shoot me your google email at support@shinyboxgames.com and I will look it up again?

I will also send you a copy of the cancelled status from our google merchant account.

Thanks!