0b4f3157b3e99532ecf4836313dd17ed58102880_hq

5 Likes

You’re Still In Range. :rofl:

4 Likes

IGN: Hexur
Class: Warrior
Build: Hybrid Immortal

2 Likes

IGN NASTYONE. Character Class Rogue (aka “BADWOLF” .) Character type hybrid immortal and anti immortal rouge summoner pistoleer with storm too.

5 Likes

Voluntarily in banned league for now for a laugh :grinning: will come back to legit when the arena resets eventually.

1 Like

Are you sure?
210exit

2 Likes

I’m sure. Just want to improve my builds at the moment :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Your prolonged stay in the banned league has infected your account already. You have to be quarantined perpetually.

tumblr_lmzcboweYa1qimzy6o1_500

3 Likes

@forever

Use your barrage. I saw you have one.

Defender and Zurcram above you countered immortal builds with their own immortals AIs. They have very high armor and all resists combined. Defender also uses bloodless trophy that’s why you take a lot of damage from him.

Overhauling your warrior from what I remember it was will require xx amounts of resources.

1 Like

I’ve asked the Devs to put me back in legit league. I want to be ready for arena reboot.

1 Like
dickwadRegular

IGN NASTYONE. Character Class Rogue (aka “BADWOLF” .) Character type hybrid immortal and anti immortal rouge summoner pistoleer with storm too

Sir dickwad know the hybrid immortal teach me sir.:heart:

4 Likes

. It’s not finished yet. I want at least two more epic ricochet and one more epic bleed damage. I may have to sacrifice attack speed.

2 Likes