PvE Trex Warrior Build w/ Wizard Hireling

they fall and hit the ground like a Meteor doing DMG, not sure if they leave a crater doing more DMG, then run around like Fury’s. the Codex > Dictionary > Mythic > Apocalypse has a description.

1 Like

No I mean the resource mythic fury :wink:

haha. :blush: Codex > Dictionary > Mythic > Fury.

Fury: Converts Resource System to Fury. Makes Primary Skills Recover 30% Fury And Specials Cost 50% Fury. Lose 5% Fury Every Second. Increases Specials DMG by Fury %.

Fury Patch 3.0: Fury changed to - Converts Resource system to Fury. Makes Primary Skills recover 25% Fury and Specials cost 40% Fury. lose 5% Fury every second. increases Specials DMG by Fury %.

looks like you use Primary Skills to pump up Fury % so your Special Skills can do more DMG. I read a post that said the % at time of casting Special is used to determine the improved DMG.

I think depending on the build and situation, Fury could make or break your build.

@CuzegSpiked and @Golem I have found the answer to the summon army puzzle. Had a 2v2 duel with 2 high regen apocalypse users and got 12 furies :laughing: . Another common denominator was 4 extra attack . It happens more frequently but is not guaranteed.

1 Like